Lap Dance Question

If a dancer plus down her G-string to give you a view; is that an invite to touch too?
Dude, ask her. Don’t touch and possibly offend her because it’s not...Be a Gentleman not a HornDog Fucktard!!...smh
Depends on her position.

Is she facing you...Is her ass facing you...Is she on stage on her back.

Either way...Here's your line.

Hold on...I can't see that far...let me get a closer look...

You can usually get away with touching and rubbing legs and ass...

If she lets you get a closer look then it falls on her mood and how many people are in the club. You might get a taste and or a touch of the Monkey

Also depends on how much you're spending at the moment.

Money talks....Bullshit runs the marathon.
That's why I'm asking. Dickbreath!

(Reminder to the others https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=28 - Namssa)
  • 1life
  • 08-15-2018, 11:20 AM
Who in the hobby would be the best private dancer ??
That's why I'm asking. Dickbreath!

(Reminder to the others https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=28 - Namssa) Originally Posted by Kdcasey42
Kdcasey42, I wasn’t calling you one, I was stating the act of doing what you asked, without permission, is behaving like one...I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and you didn’t understand the implied meaning!

Your friend,

DB
Go for it!
Definitely an invite for bbfs. Right then and there. Plz don’t hesitate next time.
Go read the strip club forum. Tons of good info there.

If your new you should read more.
Go read the strip club forum. Tons of good info there.

If your new you should read more. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Hahaha....c'mon, Shepster, you know how it is with many (if not most guys) here. They'd prefer to scroll through & look at the pictures than actually break down and read (and learn) anything
Kdcasey42, I wasn’t calling you one, I was stating the act of doing what you asked, without permission, is behaving like one...I’m sorry I hurt your feelings and you didn’t understand the implied meaning!

Your friend,

DB Originally Posted by ManSlut
Definitely an invite for bbfs. Right then and there. Plz don’t hesitate next time. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I love these responses.. Dude comes on asking for info, then hurls an insult when he's given a reasonable and solid answer. there are so many folks here that need to grow up.