ladies if you had no appointments for 2 weeks

i know going a couple days without sex can drive a guy nuts but ladies if you had no appointments for 2 weeks what would you do [ this is not about money , making the rent, paying the bulls. lets assume the following week you have 6 all nighters scheduled with regulars].
the premise is you are used to having sex on a regular and consistent basis but for some reason none of your clients can make it for 2 weeks and no newbies are gonna call.

do you kick back and relax and appreciate the break and the momentary celibacy.

do you call a guy not in the hobby for some casual sex.

do you call a favorite client and offer some otc fun

do you go to a bar and hook up with a stranger.

do you masturbate like a fiend

do you get together with a girlfriend and enjoy some fun with a member of the fairer sex

remember this is not about making rent we know the business will be back tenfold in a weeks time its simply about going without the normal business related sex and what you would do sexually instead.
If I had no appointment's for 2 weeks sonya would...

1.) kick back and relax and appreciate the break and the momentary celibacy.
2.) masturbate with my toys Ha
3.) Call and talk to a friend ..Thinking of trying phone sex with him
4.) exercise like crazy LOL

Good Horns Morning Petiteassman!!!
To the OP: For a lot of us here it's not realistic, I can go to church and get someone to fuck me from there (Have you heard my no underwear trick?). Even the grocery store. I don't need to go to the bar LOL! I get hit on all the time so it would be unrealistic for me to have NO ONE to fuck.. ha! However, I'd usually get my toys out and play with myself or exercise. Going to the bar or hooking up with an ex is a hassle.
you could not get someone to fuck. many guys on this board pay to do that to you and by all accounts most are most happy to do that. the gist of my question is if by some reason business just was not there [ yet you knew it was just a very temporary thing and money was not an issue] would you enjoy the brief respite and solitude would you seek out companionship [which of course would be no problem for most women here]. the question is no different than asking a basketball player if he would play ball in the offseason for fun or an opera singer if they would belt out a tune at their kids school just for kicks. we all know its a business and the girls sell sex but in a rare time where there was no selling time [think of it if you want as a 2 week non working vacation in Hawaii] what do you do with your urges or because you do those things on a regular basis you would just as soon do without for a little bit. thats all the question was about
To the OP: For a lot of us here it's not realistic, I can go to church and get someone to fuck me from there (Have you heard my no underwear trick?). Even the grocery store. I don't need to go to the bar LOL! I get hit on all the time so it would be unrealistic for me to have NO ONE to fuck.. ha! However, I'd usually get my toys out and play with myself or exercise. Going to the bar or hooking up with an ex is a hassle. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I would enjoy some time, (i might make it two days) ,then call one of my toys , and masturbate as well.
so im definitley playing ball in the off season cause I luv the game
definitly....try to have fun.....maybe call old friends......
spend time working on my wordrobe!!!! Love to shop- xoxox
spend time focusing on me and only me!!!!!!!
was what i was getting at. each provider is unique and look at sex, both as a business and a recreational activity and im just kinda interested in your thoughts on the subject
To the OP: For a lot of us here it's not realistic, I can go to church and get someone to fuck me from there (Have you heard my no underwear trick?). Even the grocery store. I don't need to go to the bar LOL! I get hit on all the time so it would be unrealistic for me to have NO ONE to fuck.. ha! However, I'd usually get my toys out and play with myself or exercise. Going to the bar or hooking up with an ex is a hassle. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
With me around there is no way Naomi could sit around with no sex for 2 weeks.... LMAO!!!
I rarely see more than one person a week while at home, and most of the time I rather not work for a week after a tour.

I spend time on Eccie obviously, with my familiy and friends, and catch up on all the school work I should have been paying attention to while posting on here from my phone lol.

No, I don't screw random guys for free anymore, so that's the last thing on my mind. I guess it's like an OBGYN looking at kitty all day. The last thing I want to do is look at another one on my off time lol.

Sex without love is pointless to me at this stage of the game, so I get enough stimulation from the hobby that way.
Now London, you know if you had this:

6 inches or under and not overly thick. A nice defined head(cut of course), no veins sticking out or moles poking me in the lip, and no hair. Oh, and I like firm balls that stay togehter, not that flop to opposite sides.
You would stay plenty busy during your off time. I mean how often does the perfect D**K come along... LMAO
Now London, you know if you had this:

You would stay plenty busy during your off time. I mean how often does the perfect D**K come along... LMAO Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No lol. The LAST thing I need is yet ANOTHER d3ck. I would rather watch The Real Housewives of Orange County and not be bothered ha ha.
. . . I can go to church and get someone to fuck me from there (Have you heard my no underwear trick?). Even the grocery store . . . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I can't believe this comment just slipped by with no one asking about it yet. Naomi, enlighten us on this, please. In great detail
With me around there is no way Naomi could sit around with no sex for 2 weeks.... LMAO!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yup! I'd call EA to come and do me!
Yup! I'd call EA to come and do me! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Y'all see that.... Folks Naomi is not one to lie about these things lol.
Y'all see that.... Folks Naomi is not one to lie about these things lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hahahaah