Obama commits felony

who cares he won 2 terms he's on his way out. Go cry a fucking river old man.
Encourages illegals to vote.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/...t-catch-408989 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yeah creepyoldguy go fuck yourself Trump encourages his supporters to vote twice http://www.statesman.com/news/nation...l7U3c4mSeeZxI/
Well, it seems Fisting Chaps and his Anal Apprentice Lube "WeeEndowed" Wideass, the phony, support illegal voting. Good for you gays, err, I mean guys. Proves you're anti-American. But we knew that, lying about serving, and all.
Not quite true.

"In the full interview, it's clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally."

Source: http://www.snopes.com/obama-encourag...liens-to-vote/
You can watch the tape yourself without the Snopes spin.
your signature ... with todays technology any country can be great ... printed cash and electronic money like food,wifi,etc stamp (create a circle)
yeah creepyoldguy go fuck yourself Trump encourages his supporters to vote twice http://www.statesman.com/news/nation...l7U3c4mSeeZxI/ Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You lying sack of shit. What Trump really said was go out and vote, vote for me, I could say vote for me a couple of time BUT WE DON'T DO THAT, so just go out and vote.

I smell desperation.
You lying sack of shit. What Trump really said was go out and vote, vote for me, I could say vote for me a couple of time BUT WE DON'T DO THAT, so just go out and vote.

I smell desperation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here is Trump's quote you asshole :Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told supporters gathered in Colorado on Sunday that they should vote multiple times to ensure their votes are "properly counted" in a continuation of his claims that November's election is rigged against him.

So who is the liar?
Well, it seems Fisting Chaps and his Anal Apprentice Lube "WeeEndowed" Wideass, the phony, support illegal voting. Good for you gays, err, I mean guys. Proves you're anti-American. But we knew that, lying about serving, and all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Speed racer just proved what many of us know already that you are lying POS- it has been debunked and proven false- again when evidence is presented in front of you - you tuck your tail and run and hide.

CLAIM: President Obama encouraged "illegal aliens" to vote and said there would be no consequences if they do.

FALSE
ORIGIN:In the final count down to the upcoming election on 8 November 2016, Fox News host Neil Cavuto expressed disbelief over what he claimed to be remarks by President Barack Obama that encouraged undocumented immigrants to vote illegally. Other conservative outlets soon followed suit, with the Gateway Pundit calling the comments "criminal":

Barack Obama openly called on illegal aliens to vote in Tuesday’s election.
This whole administration is lawless!

They lie at every turn.
They lied to get Obamacare passed.
They lied about Benghazi.
They lied about Hillary’s private server and emails.

And now they are calling on illegal aliens to vote.

The claim originates from an interview with Obama published on 3 November 2016, in which millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked the president about a number of issues facing young Latinos. Many of the outrage posts were written around a video in which the majority of the president's response was edited out to give the misleading impression that Obama was urging undocumented immigrants to vote illegally:

Do you still want to wage if I am out of the country or not?
What is it about Staff edit, Someone needs to get familiar witht he very few rules we have in here CC that they can't obey laws
What is it about Staff edit, Someone needs to get familiar witht he very few rules we have in here CC that they can't obey laws Originally Posted by Stockinglover
You are just reinforcing everyone's belief about Trump supporters- carry on!!!

And thank you for quoting it so I have double work to do, CC
You are just reinforcing everyone's belief about Trump supporters- carry on!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey Lube, have you sucked some black horse cock today?
Hey Lube, have you sucked some black horse cock today? Originally Posted by bambino
Not too many blacks in Italy, but let me ask you a question you seem to be obsessed over the word cocks- why is that?
You are just reinforcing everyone's belief about Trump supporters- carry on!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt