Yet another GOP Strategist says Clinton will win big tomorrow!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politi...les/index.html

Weaver believes Clinton will win BIGLY!!!!!

John Weaver is a well respect GOP strategist who believes Clinton will win but face hurdles by Congress:

Hillary Clinton will win in an electoral landslide on Tuesday, but the political baggage she has accumulated over the past year-and-a-half will dissuade congressional Republicans from working with her administration, says longtime Republican political strategist John Weaver.
Nope. Sorry!
Nope. Sorry! Originally Posted by canuckeight
I think Weaver knows a lot more about politics and elections than you do sir and trust me Weaver is no big fan of DEMS or Clinton.
Nope. Sorry Clinton loses. It's just the way it is.
I have an idea. Let's hold the election and find out.
Why don't you take the bet, WhinyLittleBitch?
I told you, AssupIdiot. Deliberately ignorant morons like you are going to help Hillary steal the election. You don't love freedom, you don't love America - you love control. You're going to get it. And guess what? You won't like it.
Well election day is finally here ..... by late this evening we'll know if the voters were smart enough to elect Trump ..... or if they want America to keep spitting diarrhea out of it's ass like it has for the last sixteen years .....
Hillary will win because of the Latin Vote. Donald will bring out the largest Latin election turnout in decades. The bulk of his white constituency are too ignorant and too uneducated to come out to vote.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Hillary will win because of the Latin Vote. Donald will bring out the largest Latin election turnout in decades. The bulk of his white constituency are too ignorant and too uneducated to come out to vote. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
They know they are being overwhelmed by large immigrant groups unfriendly to them as a political block, and realize the white elites have sold them out. They may not vote, but they may provide extensive civil disobedience from here until their deaths.

In the meantime, the elites will use the large immigrant blocks to work cheap in their factories and businesses, clean their houses, and mow their lawns. They care about them as much they do the dirt they walk on each day, but they want their votes for the power it gives them.
  • R.M.
  • 11-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Would you like a side order of French Toast with that?
They know they are being overwhelmed by large immigrant groups unfriendly to them as a political block, and realize the white elites have sold them out. They may not vote, but they may provide extensive civil disobedience from here until their deaths.

In the meantime, the elites will use the large immigrant blocks to work cheap in their factories and businesses, clean their houses, and mow their lawns. They care about them as much they do the dirt they walk on each day, but they want their votes for the power it gives them. Originally Posted by DSK
In other words, JL says it's all rigged against the white man. He always has!

What do you want to bet that JL rejoins the forum after this election. (He never disabled his account(S))
I told you, AssupIdiot. Deliberately ignorant morons like you are going to help Hillary steal the election. You don't love freedom, you don't love America - you love control. You're going to get it. And guess what? You won't like it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is your malfunction? I truly believe you need some help and I am being very sincere. Were you also one of those paranoid idiots who said if Obama got elected he was going to confiscate our guns and he was going to impose Shariah law?
Well neither has happened in fact Gun Sales have risen under Obama thanks to you idiots who played into the fear factor. Now you are saying Hillary will take away our freedoms Well why didn't she or Bill do it from 1992-2000?
How could she take away freedom if she wanted too- you ever heard of Congress? You need to stop listening to Alex Jones he's making millions buy selling fear to you idiots and you buy into the fear. Do you know how many times Alex Jones has said the government is about to mobilize the military and enforce martial law? At least 12 times he's said since 2010.
Hillary will win because of the Latin Vote. Donald will bring out the largest Latin election turnout in decades. The bulk of his white constituency are too ignorant and too uneducated to come out to vote. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
This person gets it ^
This person gets it ^ Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Nope. Wrong. Trump wins election.