Nate Silver's models have the race widening

After an alarming week or so of the reliable 538 election forecast narrowing to the point that even the Bluest of Dems began to worry, the race is widening back out.

Other forecasts give Drumpf even less of a chance.

How will YOU spend your vacation, BAMBULLY, SLOBBRIN and WWE?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...-forecast#plus
Nope. Sorry, Trump wins Clinton loses.
This election has me nervous. My stomach is really upset. I've had diarrhea all day.
This election has me nervous. My stomach is really upset. I've had diarrhea all day. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein
Go fuck a Provider here. (It IS why you're here, right?)
Pick a Republican Provider...one that won't give you any more shits.

Like Yogi said...it ain't over 'til it's over...
After I fill up a providers coochie with hot sperm, I fill up a toilet with turds.
Are you going to do the HUMPTY dance again, JL?
After I fill up a providers coochie with hot sperm, I fill up a toilet with turds. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein
Sounds like it's DSK plus Epstein is a jewish surname.
It ain't him, Luke. But let him prove it anyway.
Sounds like it's DSK plus Epstein is a jewish surname. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're stupid, Lubed Wide-ass: Odumbo's dick-sucking 'seargent'. 'Jeff Epstein' is trolling your lib-retard ass and you're so stupid you don't even recognize what he's doing.
Bla bla bla

Dribble Dribble Dribble

SQUEEK! SQUEEK! SQUEEK!

(Why don't you leave in a late model HUFF, IBCoprophiliac? I'll even shit in it for you!)
Is that what your gloryhole door sounds like?
  • DSK
  • 11-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Sounds like it's DSK plus Epstein is a jewish surname. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No, it is Asswipe, you stupid faggot.
After I fill up a providers coochie with hot sperm, I fill up a toilet with turds. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein
Another handle, WeeEndowed? How do you keep them straight?
This election has me nervous. My stomach is really upset. I've had diarrhea all day. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein
If you're having those symptoms it's not the election causing it.

Jim
No, it is Asswipe, you stupid faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
It most likely is.

Jim