Haley from best massage on David Dr? (Rubmaos question)

Anybody know anything about this one? I saw her name on rubmaps with 4 comments now I don't have the paid version but I'm curious as to what the 4 comments are and if she's really that good to have gotten 4 comments on a review that was done just yesterday.

So I did a little recon I called the place and asked for Haley.. said she was available I walk in and see two old hags so I leave. So either Haley is old or these ladies lie about their name.. anybody seen this Haley girl or better yet anybody have a rubmaps premium account?
I have one. The reviewer said that his friends got into his account and made up a review. No Hailey. No review
We need a rubmaps informant.
I'm on RM! What would you like to know?
The best place is town right now for the money is a place in destrahan, and one in slidell. Both older ladies but not to bad. 60 + 100tip cfs. Plus there is jessie in BR, at JM bbbj/cim for 60 + 100tip.
If you want to take a ride to Hattiesburg and go to Sun spa, get with jenny for 60 + 100tip cfs. Pm me for details if you want
I have one. The reviewer said that his friends got into his account and made up a review. No Hailey. No review Originally Posted by melexmaster1031
This is correct. It was a troll post.
What are the reviews on AA massage in Lafayette on ridge rd?