Dianne Feinstein's chauffeur was a Chinese spy for 20 years

"A mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years."

(CBS)

"The Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence ... to his handlers."

(The San Francisco Chronicle)
^^^ Something tells me Jesus wouldn't talk like that... oh wait, it's oinkboy working at the meme factory again!
^^^ Something tells me Jesus wouldn't talk like that... oh wait, it's oinkboy working at the meme factory again! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's our 5 TIME ! DOTY Champ spewing again !!!
That's our 5 TIME ! DOTY Champ spewing again !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is so stupid he posted a lame-ass meme pointing at and addressing his own avatar and handle!!!!
:woot_ju mp:
will her mole affect her election campaign?
will her mole affect her election campaign? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Doubtful since she is in Calif.
Doubtful since she is in Calif. Originally Posted by Hotrod511

you're prolly right, 51% CA population is so stupid that they couldn't tell a difference between a mole and the mole.
will her mole affect her election campaign? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She fired him five years ago -- after he'd worked for her for 20 years. The American public is only now being informed.
Last I read she lost her Democratic primary or the Dim leaders decided it was time to run someone else.

She fired him five years ago -- after he'd worked for her for 20 years. The American public is only now being informed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wonder why that is? The articles I read say "staffers didn't have clearance to classified material" while others say that "he was her right hand man who'd often attend events in her stead."

He was a spy, he cleaned her out. Stupid Dims.
I bet it was the driver who (local source) told the reporters about the firing.

timing is fairly close to the election.

I think knives are out for Diane Feinstein. she got zero support from her party in her re-election primary.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/08/...ed-office-spy/

looks like there's more than meets the eye with Feinstein. apparently she has chinese relationship that spans almost 38 years. one has to wonder if she is a chinese agent.
She fired him five years ago -- after he'd worked for her for 20 years. The American public is only now being informed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stupid leading the dumb.

Maybe she’s really Saddam Hussein and Josef Stalin.

Or maybe just a fan of the dim sum.
Stupid leading the dumb.

Maybe she’s really Saddam Hussein and Josef Stalin.

Or maybe just a fan of the dim sum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

she's a fan of former chinese premier JIang Zemin.