Name: C***y
Phone: 504-405-7124
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: -
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: David drive..
Activities: Convo, fbsm, ne, see, tug
Hair Length and Color: Medium black about to shoulders..
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short woman with a nice body for an old hag. Nice friendly personality decent ass for an Asian small tits
Recommendation: Yes
On point. Cool lady.
You better hope she doesn’t and her own tip on the card.
Dude this could be why most of the ladies hassle us for a tip up front. I really don't care that you got a free hj. Think about the long haul, and the next time you go in there. She won't get bit again probably.
Dude this could be why most of the ladies hassle us for a tip up front. I really don't care that you got a free hj. Think about the long haul, and the next time you go in there. She won't get bit again probably. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Nah me and Cindy are cool and she's the boss ususshe only charges me $20 but she didn't say or mentions tip or attempt to get one to that one was on the house. Thanks for the concern but she didn't mind either way.
It could be because she's the owner...the door fee goes to the house and the tip goes to the actual girl (according to them)...who knows if that's true but that's what I've been told by multiple sources. She may not be as concerned about a tip because she and her husband have money rolling in either way.
Nah me and Cindy are cool and she's the boss ususshe only charges me $20 but she didn't say or mentions tip or attempt to get one to that one was on the house. Thanks for the concern but she didn't mind either way. Originally Posted by Hobbyman28
if you go there regularly to a point where you both are "cool" does she really need to mention a tip lol? id figure its common courtesy at that point, but ah well thats between the two of you.

personally im not that kind of person, if she is already discounting me by 50% id throw her a tip HE or no HE tbh. $20 is no big deal. making someone happy is better than making someone sad, especially if they are servicing you since you want that positive energy returned to you. of course if i get bad service then i wont tip. just my personal opinion tho.