What happened to the Tea party

What happened to the Tea Party.
Those bastards were only around because of the Negro President. When Obama went away they trsded in their honorary Klan badges for the "I'm a retard" signs..you may know them better as the Red Maga hats.
The Tae Party begat Donald Trump.
Those bastards were only around because of the Negro President. When Obama went away they trsded in their honorary Klan badges for the "I'm a retard" signs..you may know them better as the Red Maga hats. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you mean the mulatto Manchurian candidate president?

The Tae Party begat Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S

all hail His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

Those bastards were only around because of the Negro President. When Obama went away they trsded in their honorary Klan badges for the "I'm a retard" signs..you may know them better as the Red Maga hats. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

that is misleading. It started during the last year of the Bush administration when he made the push for the TARP bailout.
you still looking to buy a vowel, BUTT COLLECTOR?
you still looking to buy a vowel, BUTT COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

n*gg*r
* i**e*

solve the puzzle. asshole.
you still looking to buy a vowel, BUTT COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no banned words in this thread, blind dickless!
You want to buy a Bowel?
You want to buy a Bowel? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're cramping!
you mean the mulatto Manchurian candidate president?

all hail His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
mulatto with TDS ^^^

you and Ksuck need help Asswipe