Encounter: Laura Love, those redheads get me every time...

User ID: -
Date: 9/22/2018
Name: Laura Love
Phone: 8504628994
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...s/794434871794
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near NAS
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, 69, DATY/DATO CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, Dark Red, Curly, still damp from the shower....
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ginger PAWG. Short, 5'5" or so. Clear, soft pale skin, nice boobs, probably a C-cup. Long, dark, smoky red, curly hair. IMHO even if her pics are a bit dated, she still looks pretty much like she does in the photos. Perhaps a couple extra pounds, but not much. Laura isn't thin, and she's FAR from BBW. Just a nice, thick-hipped white girl. Great eyes and a nice smile. Completely shaved below, beautiful pussy and starfish....
Recommendation: Yes
looks like if you hadn't seen her in the lot, she would have been gone again. doesn't sound so reliable. If i had driven from out of town and a she was a no show, I wouldn't have been happy.
looks like if you hadn't seen her in the lot, she would have been gone again. doesn't sound so reliable. If i had driven from out of town and a she was a no show, I wouldn't have been happy. Originally Posted by mrjaxson
It's one of the unavoidable risks of this little hobby of ours.

I figure she'd have been back and the session would have been 15-30 min late starting if I hadn't spotted her. The rest of the session went smoothly so I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Some providers are good at keeping things on schedule and some are not. Same with us guys. I'm often surprised when a session actually starts at the agreed on time.

Not all the ones who are bad at time management are bad providers. A few of my favorite ladies over the years have had trouble meeting and keeping a scheduled appointment time.