Encounter: SQUEAKY1988 (aka Kyoko): GREAT TIME WITH A DELICIOUS THAI SPINNER! (Sexy Photos In ROS)

Date: 10/08/18
Name: Squeaky1988 (aka Kyoko)
User ID:: 452379
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: Kyoko1988@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=452379
City: Dallas (Addison)
State: Texas
Address: Marsh/Spring Valley
Activities: GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Brunette (Long)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx. 4'-11" & 100lbs., Pretty Face, Nice Flat Tummy, Smooth Skin & Beautiful Spinner Body (Petite Build), Nice Butt, Nice Perky Natural Breasts (32B-28-34), No Tattoo, Great Personal Hygiene, Nice Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: "She Is All Mine" Yes!
Outfuckingstanding!
Awesome!
Nice pics Y&M !! Good one Buddy !!
We of the Thai Pai Lovers Club are a small group but dammit Once You Go Thai Tell the Others Goodbye!
Well done Y&Me!
We of the Thai Pai Lovers Club are a small group but dammit Once You Go Thai Tell the Others Goodbye!
Well done Y&Me! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You are correct, Butch! We are just a very small group of Thai lovers! For sure these ladies are very addictive and delicious. We gotta make sure they are treated nicely!
Nice find y&m sent her a email hope she respon looking forward to seeing her
Nice find y&m sent her a email hope she respon looking forward to seeing her Originally Posted by EddieGuns
Originally Posted by DolbyPanda
She told me that she got her private message (PM) working properly now. Apparently she didn't enable the private message option.

Damn Y&M she’s cute as fuck. I definitely must see this one. 4’11”???? Fun size for sure.
nice Y&M!

Damn Y&M she’s cute as fuck. I definitely must see this one. 4’11”???? Fun size for sure. Originally Posted by Whodwho
Thanks, Whodwho. She is great! She is 5’ max.

nice Y&M!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks, Chung!

Good work in the Thai slutttt !!!! She looks good
is she catholic