Stay away from Becky 18-19

Stay away guys, she is a liar and has a pimp. She is horrible at everything and uses her pimp as leverage

She has lowered her rates big time
She advertises on BP
phone-512-801-9170
sorry to hear that man. at least u are safe
thats not true at all....You would be better off calling her yourself. she's really sweet and he's not telling the truth.
Im offended. I do not. And will not lie. Call me for your own experience. I promise it will be worth it
Becky,

Hate to say it, but FBSM is a very well known, very well respected member of the board. His comments carry far more weight that Arhodes (who registered today, making it look like a pimp logging in to protect his properties "good" name).

If you truly have no pimp, then you may want to talk to some of the well known members and have them see you and they can relay info to us. Until then I, for one and many others I'm sure, will not be seeing you in any way.
I hate when I have to admit doing something stupid, but I too have had an appointment with Becky. And it was after FBSM had posted his Jan review...so I have no excuse. I just didn't do any research and liked the price.

EVERYTHING was covered, only CBJ and CFS on the menu. She claimed her specialty was giving CBJ but after MAYBE 2 mins she was tired and hoping I was ready for CFS.

Wasn't worth the money. As far as the pimp and other info, I can't vouch either way. Nothing she said gave me reason to believe it, but then again, she was so bad at her job and so not into it...there has to be a reason she does it.

After I saw that she had indeed already been reviewed, I figured she would move out of the city since she was just visiting. I don't know what is bringing her back, but hopefully it will not be any more suckers like myself.
I'm curious as to why you'd wait till 3 months after your review of her to post an alert? This kind of falls short of the alert criteria so I'm moving it to co-ed ........ alerts are for real danger to either your health and safety or your money ....... not just a bad session
This is why I love Mondays... Come on this board and find controversy just about everywhere, first with KK's post about Whispers opinion, Marley retiring, now this.. Gotta love it.
This is why I love Mondays... Come on this board and find controversy just about everywhere, first with KK's post about Whispers opinion, Marley retiring, now this.. Gotta love it. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=torz_CwzaTM

im just glad that im not a part of the controversy!!!