Last minute suggestions

So I struck out w/ my first-fourth deals tonight and as I prepare to handle up on bidness myself (God I could go for a great bj now), I got to wondering... Could eccie be a last minute solution too? I wish there was a place here (suggestion) that u could go to find someone last minute. Kind of like the chatroom only for Austin where a guy could go to let the ladies know he wants a session now or ladies could go to let the guys know they are available now. Wouldn't even have to be a chatroom. Just a place that had availability listed for spur of the/ last minute things.
I have been stood up/ ncns'd, etc and this would be a way to mitigate.
I absolutely support this suggestion.
It would be nice if this site had promoter status like aspd, so girls could post daily ad's. That way if in their previous ad they stated they would not be around on a certain day, they could post an ad on that day if something changed and they were now free that day. Not the same as a open chat room but would be helpful for gents to see who is around last minute on that certain day. Just another suggestion to help guys/girls out.
There was a South Florida Board with a Showcase type feature that had a Green Light/RedLight Icon ladies could light up for immediate availability that worked pretty good.....

and I have see the local chat room thing work on california....
There was a South Florida Board with a Showcase type feature that had a Green Light/RedLight Icon ladies could light up for immediate availability that worked pretty good.....

and I have see the local chat room thing work on california.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Great idea. Also ad the option of posting something like "I have $100 to blow and don't want to leave my comfy bed. Any out callers interested?"
Create a Forum and call it "Sperm of the Moment"
Great idea. Also ad the option of posting something like "I have $100 to blow and don't want to leave my comfy bed. Any out callers interested?" Originally Posted by Codybeast
Originally Posted by sixxbach