Nevermind

don't you think this is rather controversial and you should request the Admin to close the thread?
I don't know. It has already had 1 reply and 2 views! I could catch on!
Not so fast. This has potential.

"Never mind..."

When I'm about to post something I usually stop and sigh and think "Never mind..."

What are the subjects that make you almost post but then think "never mind..."?

I like the he said/she said posts. I'm about to post something and jump in to it feet first and then I think never mind...

Or when a provider/hobbyist range war is erupting I can clearly see the wise answer if only everybody would listen to - never mind...

Or when somebody posts a question about falling in love with a provider I usually want to - never mind...

Or when a provider types an eye chart saying she - never mind...
  • ztonk
  • 09-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I miss these easy-to-follow discussions with lots of short, pertinent information in them.
  • Carl
  • 09-27-2010, 10:23 PM
BTW, I just got back from Fiesta. The fresh roasted ears of corn are delicious! I got some Benadryl cream and latex condoms to do some testing. I should know about it's lube potential for my temporarily ENORMOUS cock. But the label does say it's for topical use only, not for internal consumption, so I guess BJs are not recommended. Or maybe it just tastes funny? Heck, so does Jack Daniels green label.
Carl,

Where is my Crown and Coke? No Jack GREEN. Get the smooth stuff!
  • Carl
  • 09-27-2010, 10:31 PM
You didn't place your order before I left. Sorry, but there's a reason why I don't make my living in the service industry. My TCB is terrible.
Humm, then you might want to get that Test Control Board worked on. We can't have any of the Transcontinental Freight Bureau having issues with the Tampa Community Band or The Crazy Bandits!
  • Carl
  • 09-27-2010, 10:49 PM
I have to get a refund on my Trained Circus Bear. Not only are his typing and transcription skills terrible, he doesn't know Microsoft Office at all. That's what I get for buying him on the cheap in Matamoros. I suppose I deserve the hassle and disappointment for using a cheap immigrant bear and taking a job away from a good old American Trained Circus Bear.
Okay, Okay, I think you have BEAT on my 3 BEE JAY!
BTW, I just got back from Fiesta. The fresh roasted ears of corn are delicious! I got some Benadryl cream and latex condoms to do some testing. I should know about it's lube potential ... Originally Posted by Carl

Corn on the cob, Benadryl, and latex condoms. That's quite an interesting assortment of goodies you've gathered there, Carl.

Have fun!

• Carl
  • 09-29-2010, 07:22 AM
I will! I didn't mention the Twizzlers because I already had them from my weekly Costco trip. There's a party in my butt and I'm definitely cumming!
Well enjoying Twizzlers anally is a different tack.
You guys crack me up! This thread I actually enjoyed reading.