Local Gangbang Club

Looks like we have a Local "Gangbang Club" looking for Female Participants who want to be in a Gangbang. Has anyone ever attended one of their events. I am thinking of going.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cas/4865458666.html

:-)
i would luv to go. let us know how it turns out
Believe it is a swinger club that periodically posts ads like that.
I went to one in New York City recently and it was a great deal for a guy. $.2 and there were 6 girls and 3 of them were pretty good looking. The others were dogs. Nailed 3 of them. They make you clean up pretty good between romps with hot towels and cleansers. TAke your clothes off at the door and only get a towel. Curtains were a little drawn open if you wanted to watch. Only draw back for some would be there were about 10 guys there and half were black studs. What I am saying is I am really muscular and close to 8 inches and I looked like shit next to the few black guys that were 6'6 and packing about 10inches. Hey I didn't know what to expect when I went to it. It was just an ad on backpage talking about a party with chicks.
Looks like we have a Local "Gangbang Club" looking for Female Participants Originally Posted by kvmllr
If 'x' is the number of dudes it takes to make a gangbang, then any group with 'x' male members is a gangbang club looking for female participants
I attended the Gangbang and did a review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1298036
I would like to attend. Been on my wish list for awhile
Answer the CL ad and see what happens.....
I'm so gonna look into this.. lol. I went to a swingers thing with a date a cpl weekends ago and it was def a fun time ; )
I'm so gonna look into this.. lol. I went to a swingers thing with a date a cpl weekends ago and it was def a fun time ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
In your other thread, didn't you say that would prolly just remain a fantasy?
Lol. Yes I did
I said I would be interested in looking into it.. plus I'm sure its not mandatory to fuck everyone if u attend? Lol
Ah, I see. I'm sure other inquiring minds would be wondering.
I've been to these parties before but I didn't go to this one. You are right u fuck who u want Trish, they have a chain up on the rooms and the girls can choose who u want to come in the room. Or You can go and watch you don't have to fuck anyone if you don't want to.
I've been to these parties before but I didn't go to this one. You are right u fuck who u want Trish, they have a chain up on the rooms and the girls can choose who u want to come in the room. Or You can go and watch you don't have to fuck anyone if you don't want to. Originally Posted by Seanross26
There is a Swinger Party this Saturday. If anyone is interested in attending PM me and i will send you the host phone number.