first contact

No not aliens but a question of salutation and opening greetings.

As an individual rather new to the hobby experience I'm having trouble making that initial contact with providers. I suppose something in my first texts throw a red flag perhaps it is simply out of the norm so I generally get ignored after the first two or three messages. I tried to contact a well reviewed and local provider last night and was all but curved from the very start.

So the question is this, as a relatively new hobbyist with little to no experience in the game, how do I initiate contact without spooking the fish?
No not aliens but a question of salutation and opening greetings.

As an individual rather new to the hobby experience I'm having trouble making that initial contact with providers. I suppose something in my first texts throw a red flag perhaps it is simply out of the norm so I generally get ignored after the first two or three messages. I tried to contact a well reviewed and local provider last night and was all but curved from the very start.

So the question is this, as a relatively new hobbyist with little to no experience in the game, how do I initiate contact without spooking the fish? Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Do you have any references? If not, it's likely not the verbiage in your text throwing them off. Most ladies aren't going to see you without them. If you don't, you need to find a newbie friendly provider who also gives references.

Anyway, don't mention anything sexual in text or ask about services offered or donation amounts. You can find some or all of this on their showcases, reviews, or websites (or preferred411.com, which I highly recommend using - it makes things so much easier after you are verified and have a couple of "okays" from providers there.).

Many providers also like the first contact to be a PM here or on P411 rather than a text out of the blue that could be from anyone.

When I initially text someone I'll generally PM them here, and then send a text saying something like

"Hi, I'm SpankyJ from Eccie. I also PM'd you there so you can check out my account. I'm inquiring if you might be available on Wednesday for an hour in the late afternoon. Thanks!"

Works for me. But really, not much is going to work until you get some references if you don't have them. It's the challenge every newbie faces: No one will see you if you don't have references, can't get references if no one will see you.

If you are willing to give up some personal info (name, occupation, place of employment most likely), you might get lucky and have some kind lady take a chance on you if you post a request for a provider that will accept newbies in the "Requests and ISOs" section here. But most are going to want references, and for good reason - there is a lot of risk involved in seeing someone with no history in the hobby.

I see you're in Conway. Danielle Reid is a newbie friendly provider in Little Rock, and I believe she is also reference friendly as long as you behave yourself if you see her.
Well in my previous thread I created looking for newbie friendly spinners, I was messaged by a number of providers who aren't traditionally newbie friendly, but I simply haven't gotten the time necessary to contact them with any certainty so thus far I've simply kept them in mind for a later date. And yes I'm aware of the no explicit talk via text, that's a death sentence for a new guy, but I like your approach of referencing your account here, that would probably clear things up a bit I think. I imagine thats the approach I'll take next time. The only reason I chose this provider in particular last night was the General proximity to her; we're literally only a town over so I thought hey why the hell let's give her a shot, perhaps she got spooked by the "out of the blue text" but what puzzles me is that's her preferred mode of contact per her ad....

Oh well but anyway spankyj I like that approach and thanks for the insight
You're welcome.

I can assure you that getting just a reference or two will open many doors that will otherwise remain closed. That may mean seeing someone that isn't your first choice - but I'll also advise you to keep an open mind. There are some very fine ladies here who when I first saw their showcases I didn't think "she's the one". Not because they weren't attractive or anything like that but I just didn't think of them as my 'type'. But I would have missed out on some amazing experiences if I hadn't taken the plunge. Many of them did become "first choices" in the future. Food for thought.
Certainly noted.
I always have success with.

Hey this imsecretlyaninja from Eccie. You available tonight?
I always have success with.

Hey this imsecretlyaninja from Eccie. You available tonight? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Yeah, but you have ninja powers at your disposal too...
If you stick to hey i am ... from eccie, you available for hour appt on ...

That is it, after you see a few girls and are "trusted" you can start asking if certain girls are into certain things. But even then you can usually find all you need to know in reviews.
When contacting the ladies, make sure that you mention specific dates and times that you can commit to. Your messages may be perceived as chit chat, otherwise.

Like others have said, do not mention money or activities… Do your research on who you'd like to see, and that should answer any questions you have in advance.

Without references, be prepared to offer personal information to ensure the provider that you are not a risk to her.

Consider joining Preferred 411. A membership there will give you more credibility right off the bat.
When contacting the ladies, make sure that you mention specific dates and times that you can commit to. Your messages may be perceived as chit chat, otherwise.

Like others have said, do not mention money or activities… Do your research on who you'd like to see, and that should answer any questions you have in advance.

Without references, be prepared to offer personal information to ensure the provider that you are not a risk to her.

Consider joining Preferred 411. A membership there will give you more credibility right off the bat. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
There you have it, right from a completely authoritative source!
On the second attempt with this particular provider it has become evident that there may be more to the story;

After setting an appointment and repeated messages as well as a call she blew it off for whatever reason. She never once asked for info or references so the whole deal seemed sketchy. Perhaps she's just not that committed or she has some other circumstances Keeping it from happening but be that as it may, I won't be trying for strike 3; perhaps I'll go with one ofh the e providers that reached out to me recently, maybe even Danielle reed. I've seen her name come up often so I may just step out of my comfort zone and give her a shot.
I have no idea about your comfort zone but can assure you that, other than you being an asshole, there should be no worries about seeing DR. If you skip that BS, I'm sure you will be treated royally. I always have been.
On the second attempt with this particular provider it has become evident that there may be more to the story;

After setting an appointment and repeated messages as well as a call she blew it off for whatever reason. She never once asked for info or references so the whole deal seemed sketchy. Perhaps she's just not that committed or she has some other circumstances Keeping it from happening but be that as it may, I won't be trying for strike 3; perhaps I'll go with one ofh the e providers that reached out to me recently, maybe even Danielle reed. I've seen her name come up often so I may just step out of my comfort zone and give her a shot. Originally Posted by Cryformesky
I'm a pretty uncomfortable person...spelling my name right would help

If you ever want to see me (which would be in LR if you want incall). Then you need to message me ahead of time. 24 hours in advance would be helpful.

If you're going to go outside your comfort zone just to use me as a stepping stone then it probably won't work out. I don't do well with uncomfortable people.
I have no idea about your comfort zone but can assure you that, other than you you being an asshole, there should be no worries about seeing DR. If you skip that BS, I'm sure you will be treated royally. I always have been. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Poor choice of words Admittedly, honestly meant nothing by it Ms. Reid; it simply a matter of personal preferences, my"type" if you will. Given your reputation on the board I was simply stating that you'd be obvious choice for someone trying to get into the hobby in this area.

And forgive me for coming off as an asshole, I'd like to at least be acknowledged rather than ignored when I'm messaging someone, setting up a time to meet and then blowing off the exchange entirety tends to make a person sour.

-