If you're married, hypothetically...

And assuming your SO doesn't accompany you on your hobby escapades...

Have you found that it's had any impact on your sex life at home?

Things are better, worse? No difference at all?
Nothing from nothing * 20 years is still nothing.
Whats the old phrase? If the wives did their jobs at home hookers would have no clients?
exactly. I only wish my wife would at least jerk me once a week ( month, or even year) LOL
Excuse me for butting in..

I once had met a guy who had his wife drive him and waited in the parking lot until he was satisfied. I assume they went and had dinner afterwards.
Melanie - that is one understanding wife
Melanie - that is one understanding wife Originally Posted by C-Notes
or one who has no idea of what her husband was doing for x number of minutes.

so, melanie, curious minds wanna know - did his wife know what he and you were doing? did you ever meet her? how long was he a client?
Melanie - that is one understanding wife Originally Posted by C-Notes
Especially if it was her treat! Maybe it was a birthday present or a reward for staining the deck.

Ladies: This is how you motivate your man to get off of his ass!
If the wives did their jobs at home hookers would have no clients? Very true
Yes she did, They had been married a number of years and she was going through menopause.. I thought it was sweet.
5 years ago, my SO yelled at me because I took too long to cum. She came 3 times, I didnt. We haven't attempted sex since. So nothing has changed.
Dammit Mel you even make menopause sexy!
Dammit Mel you even make menopause sexy! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Melannie making menopause sexy makes the men all pause..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QVPwRLRKU
I am relatively young and when the sex with the wife is good its really good. But I would say for the most part when sex with the wife is in a lull the hobbying is unaffected. I seek out hobbying for multiple reasons that vary from pretentious to nihilistic to primitive but I think it boils down to a better way to masturbate. I rarely see the same provider more than once and I do not try to have an emotional connection. So I tend to believe that I am rubbing one out that is much more stimulating and exciting but I do not feel the same passion I feel when I have sex with my wife.

For one thing I last a hell of a lot longer with my wife than with any provider, but the same is true from jerking off, why the hell would I take more than 20 min jerking?

To be clear, I do not go into a session with a provider thinking its just masturbation, I am just saying that over time I have began to see that is what it boils down to. It helps me understand why I do it and why the quality of sex is the way it is.

This brings me back to the lulls with the wife and why there is no interruption with hobbying. I believe that the lulls happen because of stress, boredom, a little bit of insecurity if I am gaining weight or something. But jacking off doesn't have anything to do with those things so I still go to providers to rub one out even if I am not regularly sleeping with my wife.

This is just my introspection and I am curious if anyone else feels the same.
Especially if it was her treat! Maybe it was a birthday present or a reward for staining the deck.

Ladies: This is how you motivate your man to get off of his ass! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Hmmmm
Maybe March 14th
Took him to Melanie’s then to Pappa Bros