Get rid of this time wasters johnsnow

Don't even give this guy the time of day. The reason I'm posting this on coed is because I'm hoping he gets banned here as well.
I was originally contacted by this guy through eccie so I seen he has been a member a while and has a few encounters so I figure everything is cool right? Nope not at all
So I send my address he says it would take him about 40 mins to get to me within about 35 min give it take he says his wife called him freaking out about the IRS
So I called to find out where he was no answer. Then I sent a text asking where he was since he should have been close he stated he was stuck at work and was just leaving the parking garage.
This guy should have been on the way already but didn't even take time to mention he wasn't even coming yet. Here is a link I found on oh2 after he wasted my time remember as I stated previously he contacted me here and seemed legit
however after not showing up i see that he was rerouted under multiple handles on oh2

I don't see a link to OH2?

Search is your friend--

They still don't really ban for that. And, just leads to those multiple handles. He's been at this a long time.
Gaaak!! Time wasters
Agreed. Definitely a waste of time
I definitely agree.
They do not ban time wasters, just like they do not ban trolls that follow certain individuals posts, in fact, I am sure it is encouraged so that the threads can get more views.

In any event, the only thing you can do is put those who waste your time, troll you and cyber stalk your posts is put them on ignore and not acknowledge them. Depending upon how much the hard on is they have for you and their agenda, so is how long it will take for them to get the message.
You’re welcome.

(That comment is not directed at you, coyote, in case you’re wondering)
Send him to the wall
They couldn't ban "time wasters" b/c a lot of the women here are some of the biggest offenders and they would be banned left and right and the site would probably have been dead a long time ago. Lol. That's why I always think it's a little funny when I see ladies complain about "time wasters".

A big reason I personally fell back from the "hobby" and just went back to dating and getting sex for "free" is b/c the time I thought I would save by just paying for it turned out to be very overrated. I started realizing that the flaky, unpredictable nature of a lot of providers, and even the hassle of having to make plans around a provider's availability, was proving to be just as much of a headache and waste of time, if not more, as dealing with women in the real world. So if I'm going to deal with that I can just do that with regular women and spend waaaaay less in the process and get way more benefits in the long run.
Some people just get busy and forget