Reminder Get Clearance

Here is the scenario. Me and hobbiest are super cool with each other. He wants to see a provider that i have seen or know. In usual hobbiest convo, you give the skinny on intel. He then proceeds to ask for her number. What do you do option A. Give it to him because you trust he will act responsibly with the number. Option B. You shoot a text or call the lady and ask if its ok to pass your number.

Another scenario Provider 1 and Provider 2 are super close. Provider 1 asks Provider 2 about a particular client. Provider 1 wants to know what does the client do for a living. What should Provider 2 do option A. Tell the provider 1 what she wants to know Option B. tell provider 1 you know i cant tell you that but let me ask the client if it's ok.

In the first scenario, I would be a fool to give out her number with out clearance from the lady. This is hobby and for all i know that hobbiest could have alterior motives.
In the scenario, Provider 2 would be a fool as well. Let's she tells Provider 1. Provider 1 then sees the client and mentions wink wink i know what you do. I can bet a million provider 2 just lost a client for sure at the bare minimum
Yup! Loose words and unapproved passing of info is a sure way to lose trust in a biz that depends on it.

If you are not sure if you should give someone else info about someone you know. Then don't. Rumors and drama suck. Avoid both at all costs.
The Cast is as follows:
Me
Provider A
Provider B
Hobbiest A
Providers A-Z
Hobbiests A-Z

Back in the summer I recieved a call from Provider A who asked me if I knew Hobbiest A. I said no, why? She said Provider B called her asking about Me & Hobbiest A because Hobbiest A told Provider B that he knew ME from chat. Provider B didn't know me nor did I know Provider B. Provider B looked at my reviews and called Provider A to ask about me since she and I had no previous contact and to see if Provider A could contact me to see if I knew Hobbiest A.

I asked Provider A Hobbiest A's ECCIE handle and she said she didn't know but would ask Provider B. Provider A gave me Hobbiest A's P411 handle. I said no, I do not recognize that P411 handle for I do not have P411.

I then asked Provider A to ask Provider B what other Handle Hobbiest A went by and maybe I could tell. Provider B said she didn't know other than Hobbiest A said he knew me from here in chat.

I have had different Providers ranging from A-Z tell me that Hobbiests from A-Z use Me as a reference from chat. Why? I don't know. I know I live in chat and Hobbiests, Providers, and Mods see me and are used to me however there should be no need to use me as a reference or contact point. At times Hobbiests will pm me to ask if I had seen a gal or know anything about a gal but it's kept simple. Yes, No, Hell No Stay Away, or get your ass to her place now.

ettiquete in our little universe is odd at best. Play Safe, Be Safe. Save Ferris!
You'd be wrong for giving out a number of a provider without their consent, it's unpublished for a reason.
I've only asked once and it was can you ask so and so to check my PM, if you don't mind.

In fact you're better off passing along the buddies number and saying he's loaded!! Haha!!

And for the second...shouldn't give out too much detail about RL anyway...let alone pass it along.

Happy hump-day!!

Unleash The Dragon(as)™
Is this one of those advanced algebra word problems?

The Cast is as follows:
Me
Provider A
Provider B
Hobbiest A
Providers A-Z
Hobbiests A-Z

Back in the summer I recieved a call from Provider A who asked me if I knew Hobbiest A. I said no, why? She said Provider B called her asking about Me & Hobbiest A because Hobbiest A told Provider B that he knew ME from chat. Provider B didn't know me nor did I know Provider B. Provider B looked at my reviews and called Provider A to ask about me since she and I had no previous contact and to see if Provider A could contact me to see if I knew Hobbiest A.

I asked Provider A Hobbiest A's ECCIE handle and she said she didn't know but would ask Provider B. Provider A gave me Hobbiest A's P411 handle. I said no, I do not recognize that P411 handle for I do not have P411.

I then asked Provider A to ask Provider B what other Handle Hobbiest A went by and maybe I could tell. Provider B said she didn't know other than Hobbiest A said he knew me from here in chat.

I have had different Providers ranging from A-Z tell me that Hobbiests from A-Z use Me as a reference from chat. Why? I don't know. I know I live in chat and Hobbiests, Providers, and Mods see me and are used to me however there should be no need to use me as a reference or contact point. At times Hobbiests will pm me to ask if I had seen a gal or know anything about a gal but it's kept simple. Yes, No, Hell No Stay Away, or get your ass to her place now.

ettiquete in our little universe is odd at best. Play Safe, Be Safe. Save Ferris! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I wish. Would have been easier to figure out. I still don't know who Hobbiest A was.
Supply taint photos so I can render an opinion.
Loose lips sink ships...you know the answers...
The less I know, and vice versa the happier I am.
Loose lips sink ships...you know the answers... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Increased spillage, right?
Who gets laid first? This is why I hated word problems in school.
If provider A is on first and provider B is on second, who is on third?
If provider A is on first and provider B is on second, who is on third? Originally Posted by BODYSHOPGUY

That's easy. Potato.
I have had guys call me before saying someone else that i knew gave them the number... i personally do not mind, if they are serious. I would of course call the guy who gave my number out to begin with and ask why and blah blah not in an angry tone more like is this guy even for real? From my experience, they are never for real... lol so its just like another random phone call which i am used to getting since it is the nature of thus business. As far as a provider sharing info about a client, i would say that is a no , no. Not only are you betraying the hobbyist youre friend is probably trying to steal your cleint lol or atleast make him not see you anymore ya never know. I do not suspect hobbyist to have as many alterior motives as another provider. Usually guys are just trying to hook up with you. Other providers are the ones you want to watch out for.

I really dont see why a hobbyist would want to do anything with mal-intentions towards a provider unless she did something to him first. I am not prone to stalkers so i really dont know, but i do know another provider can have all kinds of reasons to set you up.
Simply put, "It's Not My Story to Tell"

If a gentleman wants to contact a lady, kindly PM her or look up the number.

If a lady wants to know what the gentleman does for a living (although I'm not sure why she would) all she needs to do is ask. Great for icebreakers or recovery conversation.