~*~ Time off from the Hobby!!! I will miss you guys, be back soon!!! ~*~

Hello everyone, I just wanted to go ahead and announce that I will be taking a brief vacation from the hobby. Of course I will always remain online for chat and anyone is welcome to come visit me during my time off, I just will not be able to accept any dates. I will be taking time off for some surgeries and I really look forward to return with a fast recovery ready to get back to the good ol' fun!!! My time off will begin the first week of January and will last at least 4 wks.

Adriana Paige aka AP
Wishing you a speedy recovery
AP the celebrity I am sure i will see you before you leave but i wish you a speedy recovery so i can welcome you back as well
@ Laura Lynn Thank You very much beautiful!!!
@ TD thanks baby, I really can't wait to return. I also have a sexy Valentines Day photo shoot for you wonderful guys. It is going to be with a very sexy provider, hope you guys will enjoy it.
Good luck, AP. You're a true sweetheart, and I hope your surgeries are painless and hassle-free.

We'll miss ya!

Chewtoy
I wish you a safe recovery! Take the time you need to make sure you ready to knock our socks off! If you need anything let me know sweetheart!
hoe all goes well. wishing you only the best
I hope it's nothing serious, but I wish u the best an get well soon sweetheart
u gorgeous creature of God-when ur well I'll bring u acupcak of ur choice-promise-
wishing u well always
Hope everything goes well for you sweetie.Take care.
I wish you the best Adriana see you soon
Adriana,

You are a very beautiful woman both inside and out....The traits that you protray shows in the way that you carry yourself and present yourself to others in life...

I wish you the very very best and look forward to meeting soon....

TexasCowboy
NOOO!!! Adriana my girl!! lol see you next week!
Wishing you the best Adriana.....i'm sure you will return better, stronger, and sexier than ever before.......have mercy on us boys!!! If i pass through we will do lunch for sure!!

Take care of yourself sexy lady!!!