REAL CONNECTIONS BETWEEN PROVIDER & HOBBIEST

I SEEM TO HIT IT OFF WELL WITH EVERY GUY I MEET WE ALL GET ALONG WELL AND I SEE THEM ALOT COULD THIS BE SOMETHING GOOD OR COULD IT BE DANGEROUS??? GUYS AND GURLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WIT ME
Hitting it off is good. Stalkers exist, and you're gonna encounter them no matter what if you're in the hobby long enough. You can't fend 'em off by putting up a cold facade. You'll only lose the clients you don't want to lose through that. Just look for the warning signs, and then deal with it best you can. It's an occupational hazard that is unavoidable, imo.
Hitting it off good is awesome that means you probably are laid back and easy to talk to ..Yet at the same time there are lines that must never be crossed. So just make sure you are carefull just like some ladies take advantage of guys some guys take advantage of us ladies too.
Taint makes the connection ...
There's a difference between liking/enjoying all of your clients and making a real connection with ALL of them.

I dated one of my clients briefly ... Nightmare! Call me an idiot but I believed his acting

In any case, it's wonderful to like all of your clients. Makes the job a whole lot easier.

A GENUINE connection is special. Crosses all borders. Like me, if you are single, leaves a lot of possibilities

Have fun!