Why charge more for outcalls than incalls?

Especially the girls that lives elsewhere and that pay for hotels just for 1 client.

They charge $250 for an incall and have to pay $50-80 say for a hotel and $300 for an outcall but don't have to pay for the hotel.

Just seems like a messed up cost structure.
Because we are chumps.
  • MojoR
  • 05-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I used to think the same thing. However, after a bit of thought if you add in their time to get to the outcall location, and then back to homebase it makes a bit more sense. If they need a taxi or driver that also costs. I don't like incall - so for me if it costs a bit more for outcall, I'm personally ok with it.
Gas is not cheap.
Yeah, but more than a few of the girls price themselves out of market. I'm one of those numbers people where bad math just annoys me.

I expect most guys get an hour. I prefer multi-hours. If a girl is willing to do 300 an hour incall, and 350 for an outcall, then she's willing to travel for 50 dollars. If I were to get 4 hours, she's travelling the same distance . . . why would I want to pay $150 more for the same distance? A $200 travel charge would be enough gas to drive to Corpus Christie and back! Further, if you were to state that the upcharge was for lost revenue on the front and back end due to missed appointments (assuming she was fully booked and doing back-to-back appointments), she's missing the same appointments for an hour outcall that she would be for a 4 hour outcall . . . yet the 4 hour pays more.

Additional $$ per hour for travelling just doesn't make sense. A single flat charge for outcalls . . . yes--that a defensible position.

I still think safety concerns are less of an issue with outcalls--I hope nothing bad ever happens to a lady, but if it were, outcalls are a paper trail. You have an address that someone either rented or owns for the most part (not many people rent for just cash anymore). If the police need to be involved, the jerk who hurts you can generally be found. I'd think incalls would be riskier than outcalls for the most part.

I dunno. I just hate bad math. For those providers still reading . . . please divide your price by the number of minutes included. The price per minute number should either be the same (no discount for multiple hours), or lower (discounts to encourage multiple hours) as the time increases. If not, you're doing something wrong.
Yeah, but more than a few of the girls price themselves out of market. I'm one of those numbers people where bad math just annoys me.

I expect most guys get an hour. I prefer multi-hours. If a girl is willing to do 300 an hour incall, and 350 for an outcall, then she's willing to travel for 50 dollars. If I were to get 4 hours, she's travelling the same distance . . . why would I want to pay $150 more for the same distance? A $200 travel charge would be enough gas to drive to Corpus Christie and back! Further, if you were to state that the upcharge was for lost revenue on the front and back end due to missed appointments (assuming she was fully booked and doing back-to-back appointments), she's missing the same appointments for an hour outcall that she would be for a 4 hour outcall . . . yet the 4 hour pays more.

Additional $$ per hour for travelling just doesn't make sense. A single flat charge for outcalls . . . yes--that a defensible position.

I still think safety concerns are less of an issue with outcalls--I hope nothing bad ever happens to a lady, but if it were, outcalls are a paper trail. You have an address that someone either rented or owns for the most part (not many people rent for just cash anymore). If the police need to be involved, the jerk who hurts you can generally be found. I'd think incalls would be riskier than outcalls for the most part.

I dunno. I just hate bad math. For those providers still reading . . . please divide your price by the number of minutes included. The price per minute number should either be the same (no discount for multiple hours), or lower (discounts to encourage multiple hours) as the time increases. If not, you're doing something wrong. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
You're thinking about it backwards, and from the wrong perspective, darling.

If I have an incall, that means my productivity can be at it's optimum. Plus we have an advantage in being on our own turf. I've screened you, and whether you think so or not, I know exactly what I'm getting into. The price is cheaper because it's meant to be an incentive for YOU to get in the traffic, and potentially get stood up. As an example, I don't have a permanent incall anymore, so I would probably be more lenient going on an outcall, but would have a minimum time requirement to do incall, since you won't be at the Super 8 meeting me, and even so, all companions have a minimum profit expectation from an encounter.

In a general sense, going on an outcall is much more riskier. You may not even be where you said you are, and I'm out on a wild goose chase. It's not necessarily all about gas, but in general, we could walk into a less than desirable situation on an outcall. If I had an incall, I would charge a fee for more or less taking me out of my comfort zone. Generally speaking, because I've never charged one.

Secondly, on average 4 hour dates are usually always outcall, and are all inclusive. And if there is an outcall fee, it's usually a flat $50 fee, not per hour. I have never seen that before.
I personally do not have an incall typically ever. I have a real life and don't see but a couple a clients a month so outcall is in My best intrest unless we are doing a multi hour appointment.

I charge $25 as an outcall fee. I do require if I'm traveling more than 45min.s each way to see you that you are booking atleast 2hours of my time.

I also offer specials like the one I have this weekend which I take 25 off and theirs NO charge for outcall ! It's all about what girl you see and her policy.

My outcall fee simply replaces the gas I used to get to you and get back home. Master your right gas is not cheap right now.
I agree with what BSB said. The fee is because you take me out of my comfort zone to come to you, the time to drive there, and traffic hassle, etc. The entire commitment takes more time out of my day than meeting you at my incall.
If the intent is to discourage outcalls, I understand completely. Clearly, if things are thought out properly, you price your services to your preferences (though other than the lovely BSB, Kaci, and Samantha, there are a lot of girls who I strongly suspect haven't given it a second thought).

On the other hand (and please pardon me if I pick on you a little, Samantha), your profile shows that your willing to visit a gentleman for an hour at their residence for an additional $50/hour. Is it really more time to drive there, more traffic hassle if you stay 4 hours rather than 1 hour? There is no additional commitment (other than the comfort zone issue) for a multi-hour stay than there is for a single hour. It seems, if you're willing to make a visit for an additional $50, that ought to be a flat fee, rather than an hourly charge.

Still, what you ladies choose to charge is your business. Frankly, I think we're lucky to see you ladies any way you look at it. It's probably just the math major in me rearing its ugly head.

I know it's completely off topic, but I also have to add that I love you in that grey dress in your profile, Samantha! You're lovely.

I dunno. I just hate bad math. For those providers still reading . . . please divide your price by the number of minutes included. The price per minute number should either be the same (no discount for multiple hours), or lower (discounts to encourage multiple hours) as the time increases. If not, you're doing something wrong. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
You are not paying more for travel sweety, you are paying for the extra hour.....for example if you book 2 hours, it may be 300 plus 50 for travel, but if you book 3 hours, it will be the same travel, but you pay for the extra hour.
quit your fucking whining chewtoy. bet you're an an accountant or something.
quit your fucking whining chewtoy. bet you're an an accountant or something. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Thank you for that lovely contribution to the thread. On point, useful, cogent, and relevant . . . like most of your posts. We're so lucky to have you as a member to share your wisdom.

/golfclap
useful, cogent, and relevant . . . Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
yeah...i like that! pretty much sums me up dude. the cogent one i may have a problem with. hell maybe all of them. wtf can i say?

but party on garth!
If the intent is to discourage outcalls, I understand completely. Clearly, if things are thought out properly, you price your services to your preferences (though other than the lovely BSB, Kaci, and Samantha, there are a lot of girls who I strongly suspect haven't given it a second thought).

On the other hand (and please pardon me if I pick on you a little, Samantha), your profile shows that your willing to visit a gentleman for an hour at their residence for an additional $50/hour. Is it really more time to drive there, more traffic hassle if you stay 4 hours rather than 1 hour? There is no additional commitment (other than the comfort zone issue) for a multi-hour stay than there is for a single hour. It seems, if you're willing to make a visit for an additional $50, that ought to be a flat fee, rather than an hourly charge.

Still, what you ladies choose to charge is your business. Frankly, I think we're lucky to see you ladies any way you look at it. It's probably just the math major in me rearing its ugly head.

I know it's completely off topic, but I also have to add that I love you in that grey dress in your profile, Samantha! You're lovely. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
Thank you for the compliment. I am blushing!
And you are correct, it is to discourage outcall cause it is not as convenient for me. I am usually busy with sports commitment outside of my Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm incall availability. Sometimes, I do not mind going to an outcall in the evening....but I wouldn't want to make a habit out of it. I got other things I want to do/pursue outside of working hours, ya know. :-) I am not available 24/7
You are not paying more for travel sweety, you are paying for the extra hour.....for example if you book 2 hours, it may be 300 plus 50 for travel, but if you book 3 hours, it will be the same travel, but you pay for the extra hour. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
That's right, SweetCougar! I assume most ladies in this business are not poor and gas money is not an issue at all. TIME is!