ALL IS FORGIVEN !!!!!

Hello all. Hope you had a great holiday weekend. And enjoyed the freedom of your posting privileges. As of now, we are back to regular Eccie guidelines. The main ones are referenced below. We have several members over the last week who would have pointed out for vacations if we had pointed all violations.

Well, that time has come to an end. The2dogs and I thought the situation would play itself out. It has not. But it will now. This would have happened earlier, but it seemed the general viewers were enjoying it, as we did not receive any PM's complaining about it.

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • This is pretty much self explanatory
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • Again, explains itself well

• #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
  • FYI_ the talk about who is a fag, queer, dicksucker, etc will stop. We do not care and those are some of the derogatory slang terms which will get points.

We want more posters in Pittsburgh forums, but not at the expense of relaxing the guidelines. Realize that the guidelines will be enforced as close (or closer) than they are in many other forums.

There is plenty to post about in the normal hobby life. Let's get back to it.

Hobby on.

Pistolero and The2Dogs
There is plenty to post about in the normal hobby life. Let's get back to it. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Couldn't agree more. A little drama here and there is entertaining. But the atmosphere on here has been too hostile and nasty for too long. Regardless of who started what the situation has degenerated to the point that it's self-sustaining and pointless.

Thank you Pistolero and 2Dogs.
Great job to Pistolero and 2Dogs!

Well done!

Thank you!
Hope this works..
Great job, guys!

Thanks for your vigilance.
A bit of explanation.

1. First, we do not edit posts unless it is needed. Someone calling someone else a name does not meet those parameters. So, name-calling will remain visible to everyone.

2. Discipline for those situations is taken care of in private. So, the general membership does not see that there has been any response from mods. It may appear that posters are violating rules with impunity.

3. Our guidelines are just that. Guidelines. Not rules. As that, there is wiggle room. There are very few words which are always a problem. For instance, if I tell my buddy The2dogs he is an asshole, that is not a problem. If I call my non-buddy an ignorant motherfucker, I would get points. Sometimes the mods can only tell the two apart by response of my non-friend.

4. We are not the polite police. We are not here to make sure everyone is polite to each other. We are here to keep a modicum of civility. It will be up to the members where we have to draw the line. That is the reason for this post.

5. A ruling was asked and supplied a few weeks ago on the word? numnuts. we do not forsee a situation where that would be a pointable offensive word.

6. Some members seem to like to end their posts with a term such as " Fucking Bambino". This is OK,if you are a "friend" of Bambino. If you have been having a drama situation with the person on the board, you will probably get points. In other words, insults cause penalties. Giving a friend shit do not.

7.Hobby on
Thank you further clarifying things Pistolero.

One question though.
Does this mean I can no longer flip you off when you remind me (rub in the fact) that you have nicer weather than us?
Hmmm?
Fuckin' Bambino.
What did I do?
What did I do? Originally Posted by bambino
What DIDN'T you do?
Fuckin Pistolero................... We're friends right???????????
Fuckin Stig
Thank you further clarifying things Pistolero.

One question though.
Does this mean I can no longer flip you off when you remind me (rub in the fact) that you have nicer weather than us?
Hmmm?
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Hmm, let me think.

Btw, supposed to hit 80 today.

Friday night supposed to be 14.
Hmm, let me think.

Friday night supposed to be 14. Originally Posted by Pistolero
60 today. I'll be home in front of the fire place with some vodka. I don't care how cold it'll be.
Hmm, let me think.

Friday night supposed to be 14. Originally Posted by Pistolero
So I'll take that as a no.............
(damn that one is cute)