Safety

Hi everyone,

I am an absolute beginner when it comes to the hobby. I am thinking about getting together with a provider for the first time, but I want to make sure I am protected against diseases. What are some tips you guys can give me? Of course I am going to wear a condom, but what other activities should I engage in, or not engage in. I'm looking to be a safe as possible. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Well you really got to ask yourself; what makes me want to buy some pussy?
I then wonder if I should tell you to use exactly the same protection that you would use when you fuck a "nice" girl.
Or it could be that you are tired of being a virgin and need some experience but don't want the bad kind of experience.
Then my questions might turn toward rank of disease that you do not want to get from the absolutely no way on down. This matters in the amount of protection you would want. Like is the exchange of some bodily fluids something you would do with a nice girl but not a hooker.
Its really simple. Take the same precautions you would with any stranger you decide to have sex with.