Let's recruit Charlie Girl to Eccie!!!!!!!

That's right, Eccie Pgh can use a girl like CG here. I know she can be feisty, but that's what I like about her. She works hard to promote the local hobby scene. Always scheduling HH's, and a good time is had by all. She's a pro, never have read a bad review about her. She does what she says she's gonna do and always updates her galley with recent, accurate pics. So, people, let's organize a recruiting mission. We need Charlie Girl!!!!!!!
Hell yeah. I love her too
Bring her on!!!!
great idea bam............ she is exactly the kind of girl we need here
That's pretty fucking funny. Good luck with that. She has loyalty, remember? Maybe that's a good thing.
That's pretty fucking funny. Good luck with that. She has loyalty, remember? Maybe that's a good thing. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Hooker board loyalty, there's a Nobel idea. She can be a member of both. I think she was at one time.
We need more women on here. My votes: Dani from Backpage. Kat the alt freak from the South Hills. Ariel the Amazing. And the Crafton chick who's name escapes me because I'm to goddamn lazy to look it up in the reviews.

And.. I say Big Stig, having laid the most....foundation... 'round those parts, should be the recruiter and ice-breaker for the assimilation.
Hey, you know pimpin' aint easy. Its way too much work for me. I just fuck'em, pay'em and leave. Not a recruiter, sorry. I'm way too lazy.
Hey, you know pimpin' aint easy. Its way too much work for me. I just fuck'em, pay'em and leave. Not a recruiter, sorry. I'm way too lazy. Originally Posted by Big Stig
And disreputable. Can't be disreputable and be a pimp.
I think Charlie Girl is one of the coolest chicks I've ever met.
I met her at a gtg when I first started in the hobby and really liked her.
I haven't ever seen her bcd, but I think she is great for the hobby.
She can get angry pretty quickly if you cross her, so...just don't do that LOL
I've heard she can also be a great friend.
Charlie...please come to ECCIE
We need you here!
And disreputable. Can't be disreputable and be a pimp. Originally Posted by bambino
LMFAO
Are you sure about that?
Hey, you know pimpin' aint easy. Its way too much work for me. I just fuck'em, pay'em and leave. Not a recruiter, sorry. I'm way too lazy. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Just offer them some free potato chips
Just offer them some free potato chips Originally Posted by amishgangster
I can't. I sold the all on eBay for $50 per bag. I turned a $100 investment into $500,000 in three weeks, then my girlfriend and all her friends blew it all on Victoria's Secret panties. Size zero, of course.
I think we may have a special guest soon. Stay tuned!

Fuckin potato chips
I can't. I sold the all on eBay for $50 per bag. I turned a $100 investment into $500,000 in three weeks, then my girlfriend and all her friends blew it all on Victoria's Secret panties. Size zero, of course. Originally Posted by Big Stig
That is a boat load of panties my man, I dare not ask why they would need so many LMAO