Face pic

I saw this posted by a hobbyist in a review reply.

"She wanted a face pic of me saying she wanted to know who was coming to her home. I didn't send one because she never did confirm a time."

No way in hell, if she confirmed a time or not.
  • FFH
  • 01-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Yea, never gonna happen

I've been asked, I've declined

"She wanted a face pic of me saying she wanted to know who was coming to her home. I didn't send one because she never did confirm a time."

No way in hell, if she confirmed a time or not. Originally Posted by Pistolero

100% agreement with pistol, I always get a chucle out of some providers who want face pics or want proof of employment or want to see your drivers licence

I simply tell them they can see my drivers id as soon as they pull out theirs and show me first, lol that pretty much ends the discussion for that
  • BSer
  • 01-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Send them a picture of your package, it will be the only thing they will be looking at anyway
Send them a picture of your package, it will be the only thing they will be looking at anyway Originally Posted by BSer
got a zoom lens I can borrow?

No way in hell, if she confirmed a time or not. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That was my post, I thought it was an odd request. I've been to several GTGs and meet many local hobbyists. I'm Sean Connery by comparison. For real. Lol
Funny this came up, I just had a chick from NJ on another site tell me I needed to send her a face pic then show her my DL when we met as proof it was me. I told her my avatar was my face pic and since I am Amish I obviously didnt have a DL. Its been 2 days and she still hasnt replied to that email LMAO
  • cabot
  • 01-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Just find some random pic online, and send it to her.

When she meets you, tell her that you assumed that she knew that all provider/hobbyist photos were fake - and that you can't believe she's using her real photos!
Just find some random pic online, and send it to her.

When she meets you, tell her that you assumed that she knew that all provider/hobbyist photos were fake - and that you can't believe she's using her real photos! Originally Posted by cabot
LMAO...she probably isn't either.
Funny this came up, I just had a chick from NJ on another site tell me I needed to send her a face pic then show her my DL when we met as proof it was me. I told her my avatar was my face pic and since I am Amish I obviously didnt have a DL. Its been 2 days and she still hasnt replied to that email LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
That was funnyAG
LOL AG, bet she believed you....
and just how is a picture going to assure anyone's safety??

Sure, you get to see what he looks like but it doesn't mean he's a good client.....smh
I dont see what a pic will prove anyway, or a drivers license. How does that guarantee safety? xoxo
I send a pic of Pistolero and for some reason they all tell me hell no you fucking stalker bastard.
I wont say anymore because it is way too disgusting to post on a SHMB.
I send a pic of Pistolero and for some reason they all tell me hell no you fucking stalker bastard.
I wont say anymore because it is way too disgusting to post on a SHMB. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fuckin Pistolero
I wont say anymore because it is way too disgusting to post on a SHMB. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I would follow Pgh practice and say "Fucking The2Dogs' , but talk about bestiality is not allowed.