Any providers that offer sugar dating?

Yes I know there are sites for it but after wasting too much of my money and my time on a few girls and getting burned I was wondering if anyone knew of providers in the area that offer it.
If your willing to go to Rodgers Arkansas I know of one that I have been talking to but not seen yet only because of not convenient at the moment. She could possibly meet you in Joplin if that helps
Ok I send you her info that's a different one
Thanks, travel doesnt matter to me
IOffer sugar dating I had a sugar daddy for the last two years I don't currently since I moved so far away.
I'm extremely part-time and low volume I prefer a sugar daddy over a client any day.
Better communication better understanding. More intamacy.
Do not take this NEWBIES ADVICE. HES BRAND SPANKING NEW. BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 MONTHS AND HAS MESSAGED ME OVER 40 TIMES on eccie oh2 and even more texts and calls. He doesnt know what hes talking about. He posts and messages and text everyone like crazy.
He does not know what a sugar baby is and he does not know any!!! he thinks it's a sugar-babybut he's paying for every session, money on the dresser, no allowance no more intimacy nothing that would be considered a sugar dating thing. he's doing errands running chores and putting the money on the table each time and thinks that it's a sugar baby thing so please do not take his advice look for yourself.
Ok I send you her info that's a different one Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Do not take this NEWBIES ADVICE. HES BRAND SPANKING NEW. BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 MONTHS AND HAS MESSAGED ME OVER 40 TIMES on eccie oh2 and even more texts and calls. He doesnt know what hes talking about. He posts and messages and text everyone like crazy.
He does not know what a sugar baby is and he does not know any!!! he thinks it's a sugar-babybut he's paying for every session, money on the dresser, no allowance no more intimacy nothing that would be considered a sugar dating thing. he's doing errands running chores and putting the money on the table each time and thinks that it's a sugar baby thing so please do not take his advice look for yourself. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

Hey yall. Play nice or Ill have to get my new paddles out...lol
Hey yall. Play nice or Ill have to get my new paddles out...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I guess it would have to be a new paddle cause you left your old one at my love shack 😘
  • Mrust
  • 01-11-2020, 05:55 AM
Hey yall. Play nice or Ill have to get my new paddles out...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm sure it was all in love lol, personally I see where Houston is coming from so thought it was funny as hell. And the DAMN!! meme was classic!
Lol yes EX babe. Guess I need the spanking!

Catman is a very nice fun guy to me when we have visoted.......and although ive never met her,miss riley seems like a cool chick....no dog in this fight,just try in to make some peace! I want everybody here to be happy!
Contact me hun we can chat I am in Joplin
To all that has a open mind
I do not want to in any form fuel the fire and absolutely no disrespect intended but Huston does not have all the information right
I do not have account on oh2 so it's impossible to message her. As far as the many messages goes it was only a attempt to get to know her and
Please her. My apologies. As far as a newbie my account here is only a few months old and as far as the sugar baby
Goes the stuff I did for said
Provider she actually paid me lots of money and I DID NOT
Pay her until now only less then 10 people on this planet knew anything about this
Again I don't want to fuel the fire. And no disrespect intended