Catholic AMP chicks / BBFS

I have been going raw more often with AMP chicks who I have a good connection with.

Not so sure if it is a good idea but it is so much better with these super tight AMP chicks. I am looking for guidance. Not exactly something you can Google.

You guys over here seem to be way more advanced in AMP dealings.

My only criteria so far is if I judge her to be clean, hygienic. I have gone Catholic over a dozen times without any trouble later on. Zero problems. Am I just lucky?
Some chicks have no problem with it. I am wondering if the chicks are using an antiseptic lube?

After you get your jokes out, would any of you offer guidance or tips for Catholic service?

After you get your jokes out, would any of you offer guidance or tips for Catholic service? Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
Challenge accepted.

Dude, your post is a joke in itself.

My criteria to go bare is also if she is clean. Especially, right after they take a shower. That is when they are least infectious. Everyone knows that.

Horndogs in Baton Rouge finally figure it out that it is posible to stick it into girls without a condom.

But all jokes aside, the best way to go bare is to wait until you are 70. You won't give a fuck about STD's. You know one of the other diseases you already got will get you first.
you will have disease of thousand other men have
There is already a thread dedicated to this topic in the Men's Lounge. There are literally pages and pages of information in it. Save yourself some time and embarrassment.
  • Aoi
  • 05-18-2020, 05:35 AM
Is this a joke?
I feel no shame in getting tips on being a better AMP hobbyist and hope to visit this AMP Mecca again soon. Thanks for your help.
You post like you don’t know AMPs have been closed for 2 months
Yep. Most are closed, but thankfully, even over here we had a few “closed” AMPs too.
Asking about protection and prevention of STD's to a community of hungry wolves. Yeah, that definitely checks out.
Didn't you see the photos from the raid on Blue? Cases and cases of crown condoms. There is no bbfs in the AMPS. None.
Some of us cant catch hiv so nothing to worry about. Nice to have a variant on the ccr5 gene. If you are of northern european decent, especially with nordic genes, you have a chance of having this variant. 1% of the pop is immune, 10 % have one copy so resistant. Fuck away with no condom to your hearts content.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inna...istance_to_HIV
Wonderful isn’t it.
If you are of northern european decent, especially with nordic genes, you have a chance of having this variant. Originally Posted by Doug4343
I don't suppose owning 500 shares of Nordic American Tankers would afford any protection?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nat
I feel no shame in getting tips on being a better AMP hobbyist. Thanks for your help. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
Good luck in getting tips from us, horndogs. Most of us would stick it bare into a hollow and rusty piece of metal if nobody is looking.
I don't suppose owning 500 shares of Nordic American Tankers would afford any protection?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nat Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Sorry that doesn't offer any protection. Thats a good thing though, because you're going to wish you had AIDS after getting fucked by that stock.