He was Impeached

Are you people serious? You act like nothing happened.

You really want to know why trump shouldn't be re-elected? Besides him being a complete trainwreck?

Stop pretending he shouldn't have been removed already. The rep Senate needs to be flipped too. They're complicit as well.
Munchy just awoke from a 6 month stupor.
And......He was Aquitted.
And......He was Aquitted. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you need to explain that to Munchie.
Out of a suitcase
Munchie .... please refrain from getting out. It's scary out here.

munchy at his best
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2020, 11:39 AM
i would recommend the Blue Meanie read the Constitution regarding Impeachment of the POTUS.

a thought doomed to failure - those of Teacher's Unions educations are not capable of comprehending the Document by which our nation is Ruled.

BM understands not the implications of Acquittal in the Senate Trial (except for bill clinton).

a very Sad, Sad thing for Blue Meanie and the country.
Maybe that's why the GOP are finally pulling their heads out of the trump ass. Them old white men need their jobs. Trump can declare more bankruptcy and blame China n Obama n bush n the fake news. We have some fun months coming up watching the test taker melt down even more.

Real Americans cannot be that stupid again. Well...except for the ignorant racist red neck lead sniffers. They will be on here posting 24/7 to well establish them selfs
Just remember if there had not been a Democrat House there would been no
Impeachment trial. !!! Dems can’t accept they lost in 2016.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2020, 11:49 AM
Impeachment of Trump was part of the enraged hissy fit the DPST 's have thrown ever since the day after election day Nov 2016.
That is "Trump's Crime"!
I think I'm acting the same way Democrats acted after the impeachment of Bill Clinton which amounts to and please pardon my French, who the fuck cares, he is still President. The only thing that happened was a political vendetta against Trump.

No threat was made, we continued to help our ally, there was no interruption in aid and the President has the Constitutional authority to review any and all aid packages. The Democrats are quick to say nobody is above the law and it was responsible and prudent to see if Joe Biden and his family were complicit in financial improprieties or is it illegal and unethical to look into possible illegal improprieties? Democrats would be hard pressed to answer no to that question, all things considered about their own dealings.

And with all the discussion of whether a quid pro quo is legal or not, when the former VP bragged about doing just that, an investigation isn't warranted? When 2016 election improprieties happened and Ukraine played a part in trying to discredit Trump, separate and apart from what Russia did, which Ukraine admitted to, an investigation wasn't warranted?

The impeachment proved nothing illegal happened. Since nobody is above the law, and nobody not even a former VP running for President can claim to be above being investigated when a prosecutor of a foreign country is demanded to be fired before aid will be given, interfering in the internal matters of an ally, an investigation into Biden was warrented.

So yeah, nothing happened except you got your panties in a bunch over political gamesmanship.

The national security of the US was never in jeopardy, the ally was never in jeopardy because they already had the deterrent in their arsenal, a deterrent that the Obama administration failed to give which probably cost the lives of thousands of Ukrainians before Russia was deterred when Trump sent Ukraine Javelin missiles. No harm, no foul but Democrats were bound and determined to impeach this President from the day, hell, the day before he took office and raised their hands when asked, about 60 of them as I recall, telling us everything we needed to know as to what Trump could look forward to.

Impeachment on a pure party line vote with one notable exception, the one guy Trump dis-respected and he couldn't get over it, Romney, different than the impeachment of Bill Clinton which was a non partisan vote.

Clinton was impeached and what happened, he remained and was referred to as the "elder statesman" of the Democrat party, an impeached President. So it meant nothing to Democrats and the impeachment of Trump meant nothing to Republicans.

I fail to see any difference.
I think I'm acting the same way Democrats acted after the impeachment of Bill Clinton which amounts to and please pardon my French, who the fuck cares, he is still President. The only thing that happened was a political vendetta against Trump.

No threat was made, we continued to help our ally, there was no interruption in aid and the President has the Constitutional authority to review any and all aid packages. The Democrats are quick to say nobody is above the law and it was responsible and prudent to see if Joe Biden and his family were complicit in financial improprieties or is it illegal and unethical to look into possible illegal improprieties? Democrats would be hard pressed to answer no to that question, all things considered about their own dealings.

And with all the discussion of whether a quid pro quo is legal or not, when the former VP bragged about doing just that, an investigation isn't warranted? When 2016 election improprieties happened and Ukraine played a part in trying to discredit Trump, separate and apart from what Russia did, which Ukraine admitted to, an investigation wasn't warranted?

The impeachment proved nothing illegal happened. Since nobody is above the law, and nobody not even a former VP running for President can claim to be above being investigated when a prosecutor of a foreign country is demanded to be fired before aid will be given, interfering in the internal matters of an ally, an investigation into Biden was warrented.

So yeah, nothing happened except you got your panties in a bunch over political gamesmanship.

The national security of the US was never in jeopardy, the ally was never in jeopardy because they already had the deterrent in their arsenal, a deterrent that the Obama administration failed to give which probably cost the lives of thousands of Ukrainians before Russia was deterred when Trump sent Ukraine Javelin missiles. No harm, no foul but Democrats were bound and determined to impeach this President from the day, hell, the day before he took office and raised their hands when asked, about 60 of them as I recall, telling us everything we needed to know as to what Trump could look forward to.

Impeachment on a pure party line vote with one notable exception, the one guy Trump dis-respected and he couldn't get over it, Romney, different than the impeachment of Bill Clinton which was a non partisan vote.

Clinton was impeached and what happened, he remained and was referred to as the "elder statesman" of the Democrat party, an impeached President. So it meant nothing to Democrats and the impeachment of Trump meant nothing to Republicans.

I fail to see any difference. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Obviously, Munchie doesn’t understand reality. Which is understandable. He’s usually hammered!
Maybe that's why the GOP are finally pulling their heads out of the trump ass. Them old white men need their jobs. Trump can declare more bankruptcy and blame China n Obama n bush n the fake news. We have some fun months coming up watching the test taker melt down even more.

Real Americans cannot be that stupid again. Well...except for the ignorant racist red neck lead sniffers. They will be on here posting 24/7 to well establish them selfs Originally Posted by Tsmokies

And just remember that if the Senate had not been Republican and had actually considered the evidence he would be toast.

trump is a low-life piece of shit who isn't fit to be president.

He has lied so many times and abused his power so many times they all run together.

Don't worry. He'll be taken care of in Nov.
Just remember if there had not been a Democrat House there would been no
Impeachment trial. !!! Dems can’t accept they lost in 2016. Originally Posted by Financeman22
And just remember that if the Senate had not been Republican and had actually considered the evidence he would be toast.

trump is a low-life piece of shit who isn't fit to be president.

He has lied so many times and abused his power so many times they all run together.

Don't worry. He'll be taken care of in Nov.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, you need 64 votes to convict in the Senate for removal. It’s never happened. Probably never will. Have another heater Munchie.