HB 1540 First High Profile Arrest

Thanks for sharing.

I just saw this one too -

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/10/5-ar...ssage-parlors/
Can you be arrested if only via text and never meeting up? I am not sure how they would do that. Show up to the persons house after matching the address somehow...
Probably depends on the conversation you have with the individual. Can’t get arrested for seeking a massage.
This will make you think twice before contacting any provider on line that you don’t already know.
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2021, 05:49 AM
Can you be arrested if only via text and never meeting up? I am not sure how they would do that. Show up to the persons house after matching the address somehow... Originally Posted by Carlton806
Yes you can, these amateurs do a lot of talking thinking they're ordering a pizza, using your personal number on file isn't too smart 🤓
I believe you have to show up at a location to show intent.
1) rule never speak of money
1) rule never speak of money Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Bingo.

1) Never speak of money
2) Never speak of services
Bingo.

1) Never speak of money
2) Never speak of services Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I'm sure this high profile criminal offense attorney didn't think of any of these things.
"Because of Hayes’ involvement as counsel in the ongoing trial, officers made the decision to get a warrant at a later date."
Can they do that?
"Because of Hayes’ involvement as counsel in the ongoing trial, officers made the decision to get a warrant at a later date."
Can they do that? Originally Posted by Coast?cruiser
Sure.. they know who he is, where he lives and works. He is a zero flight risk.

Why interefere with an important trial for a picayune pussy bust?
Great use of the word "picayune."
“And a lot of these massage parlors, whether they be the employees the bosses or even the owners that know about what’s going on in these businesses and allow these women to work in these conditions, that’s the people that we’re going after. That’s the people that we’re trying to, to get off the streets so we can protect these women that work in these establishments,” McClure said.

A some level, I think this guy really believes he protecting these women by sending them to jail.
Maybe its gonna take a politician or lawyer to fight this ridiculous overreaching law