Something you don't see everyday.... Anyone seen "Bush Pilot"?

That's right... you don't see this everyday!

ZOEY'S Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160085

Zoey's Web Site:

http://zoeyzacquery.com/

Check out her video!

This one made thinck of "Bush Pilot"... and Von

From her showcase

"I keep all of my natural body hair, and I love the way it holds my delicious pheromones under my arms and inside my wild curly bush!"

In other words I have BO!

Notice too, her rates decrease as she travels West

Donations NYC starts at $750. AL & Louisiana start at $400. MS, TX, Shreveport & Little Rock start at $350.
From her showcase

"I keep all of my natural body hair, and I love the way it holds my delicious pheromones under my arms and inside my wild curly bush!"

Donations NYC starts at $750. AL & Louisiana start at $400. MS, TX, Shreveport & Little Rock start at $350. Originally Posted by Louigi
The higher the humidity the lower the prices?
That's more than a bush. That's a jungle.
Holy moley!

What FL said +1

SF
Da Fuq???
Hey, she's found a niche. I guarantee you she's pretty booked...

Camille
From her showcase

Donations NYC starts at $750. AL & Louisiana start at $400. MS, TX, Shreveport & Little Rock start at $350. Originally Posted by Louigi
Actually you will notice most traveling girls rates decrease as they head west.
Actually you will notice most traveling girls rates decrease as they head west. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Horace Greeley was right: "Go West, young man!"
keep thinking how good that muff would look under my nose hairs and between my ear hairs.
Hey, she's found a niche. I guarantee you she's pretty booked...

Camille Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
I wish for her the very best. She has responded just wonderfully to a few topics in Another Realm and other areas, and she just seems exceptionally bright and also, very beautiful.

keep thinking how good that muff would look under my nose hairs and between my ear hairs. Originally Posted by flinde
Although I don't swing that way, I have to agree. That woman could change my religion.

I just think that she looks completely erotic and just this raw type of sexuality that I find very appealing.

I like hair. And she has those curly locks all over.

Hope she benefits from this topic!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I wish for her the very best. She has responded just wonderfully to a few topics in Another Realm and other areas, and she just seems exceptionally bright and also, very beautiful.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

I do too! She sounds very intelligent and really cares about what she does. Very professional. I am sure she's successful!

Camille
Horace Greeley was right: "Go West, young man!" Originally Posted by PDid
And Horace stayed East with all the ladies.

Although I don't swing that way, I have to agree. That woman could change my religion.

I just think that she looks completely erotic and just this raw type of sexuality that I find very appealing.

I like hair. And she has those curly locks all over.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well said.... I think I'll call her WILD THING!