Best San Antonio Strip Club VIP room for a Couple?

In town tonight with the SB.

It's been a while since I frequented any San Antonio Clubs. Looking for ITC girl on girl in a VIP room with lowest visibility and highest potential of OTC for someone to follow us back to the Hotel

Staying in Medical Center Area.

Any referrals will be well taken care of and no you referred them if you want them to know. Or they will never know. Up to you.
Shame I had to cancel my trip down there this week. I've only visited Sugars and not really sure if it's what you want.
palace has the best looking girls in town with upstairs vip area, sugars is know for action in their groto/vip but at night time gets a more thug crowd, p10 is nice has alot of 7+ girls and a seperate vip room, mens club seems to have lost its better looking girls, but have a few lookers and an entire upstairs that is huge.

overall p10 is where i would say to go
I like Palace VIP over others. May advertise for a provider to go out and then back to hotel.
Men's club behind upstairs stage
They are right though palace has better looking women but many have gps
I like Palace VIP over others. May advertise for a provider to go out and then back to hotel. Originally Posted by Samcro84
I agree - the Palace VIP is very nice and private. Wonderful place with sexy dancers too.
I've had pretty good luck at the Mens Club.