Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: Unsure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Unable to verify, did not meet
Recommendation: No
  • ttmax
  • 10-14-2014, 03:39 PM
She is such a sweet thing....I can't believe this...at least from her.
Why did you post this twice?
Why did you post this twice? Originally Posted by PSlayer
Happened by mistake when I hit the back button on cell. How do I delete the second thread?
Happened by mistake when I hit the back button on cell. How do I delete the second thread? Originally Posted by luvsHotties
Still not a review, though. It's a coed post...
Still not a review, though. It's a coed lost... Originally Posted by PSlayer
Sorry. In California we posted it in reviews. My editing powers are limited, I can't move it or remove a double post.....
Sorry. In California we posted it in reviews. My editing powers are limited, I can't move it or remove a double post..... Originally Posted by luvsHotties
Mods will get to it eventually.
Not a review dude...

Not a review dude...

Originally Posted by muffin101
Thanks for stating what's already been stated. I however disagree because when I want to know about a provider I read reviews not the co-ed forum. This system you guys use only serves to highlight the good and bury the bad. No-shows should be listed in their reviews in my humble opinion.
The idea is to get accounts from both parties.

Didn't mean to offend.

Actually, the system works fine the way it is. Under your system, ladies can't reply. They can't post here or see the rest of story. (At least in theory.) They also can't see or post a reply to anything in the Men's Lounge. Basically, you have stated your side in a manner that she isn't supposed to see much less defend her self from. (Which always makes me a little suspicious of the motives.) If you want to research someone, don't just use the reviews. Use the search function for anything posted related to their handle.
Actually, the system works fine the way it is. Under your system, ladies can't reply. They can't post here or see the rest of story. (At least in theory.) They also can't see or post a reply to anything in the Men's Lounge. Basically, you have stated your side in a manner that she isn't supposed to see much less defend her self from. (Which always makes me a little suspicious of the motives.) If you want to research someone, don't just use the reviews. Use the search function for anything posted related to their handle. Originally Posted by PSlayer
Again, like I said. I came from Cali. On RB the ladies could read their reviews but not reply to them unless they started a thread like on your co-ed. The reviews were a one stop shop to see the good and the bad. I guess I like my info in one place, not having to go searching through threads. I would rather they be able to read and start a rebuttal thread than the other way around. Let's just agree to disagree on this lol
Preaching to the choir Luvs!!
Again, like I said. I came from Cali. On RB the ladies could read their reviews but not reply to them unless they started a thread like on your co-ed. The reviews were a one stop shop to see the good and the bad. I guess I like my info in one place, not having to go searching through threads. I would rather they be able to read and start a rebuttal thread than the other way around. Let's just agree to disagree on this lol Originally Posted by luvsHotties

Or we can agree for you to follow the rules of "this" forum. Your opinion on how it should be run doesn't mean shit. Follow the rules, or don't fucking post.
Lol. This is some funny shit. People getting butt hurt over where to post this. Pslayer is apparently the eccie police. Luv is new, he will get the hang if it.