URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/448480446923
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wolf Road (Not a crappy hotel)
Activities: BBBJ / Greek
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall thing asian. Super thin.
Recommendation: Yes
she bend you over too.. lol
not my thing but seriously even if I was... trans would scare me the most in this hobby I can't say why because I will get written up by the mods lol... deep down they are a guy and when they get horny Im sure they do a lot of bbfs and loads up there asses... and its there lively hood.. a guy aka trans will keep that a secret and keep doing the hobby and spreading shit to keep making money..
Trannys usually like when you throw your meatloaf down her throat box. Then send a hairy load down the hatch.
Where I used to live say a lady who had been fully thru all the transition. She would tease it a bit on the boards but one could figure it out once visited. Was good person and decent time. Finally stopped cause was a bit of a drive n her demons got her acting a bit crazy. Full transition is the key tho imo
There was one member on here who used to frequent the tranny pool. He used to say he took the hairy load down his throat box. I think his handle was mountain living or something like that. My memory is a little foggy.
I remember ML. Whatever happened to him?
I'd also like to know what happened to Rusty.
ML faded away after he got love conned for the 8th time.
Gentlemen back on topic please