Wine connoisseurs...

Good day!

I could really use your assistance in finding the best wine bars in Dallas. I absolutely love a great glass of wine. I am able to find wine very easy her, easier than in Pittsburgh. I am curious as to where the great wine bars are, though.

I would love to go out for an evening and get all dressed up and to go somewhere where there is great jazz or live music and great wine, too.

Thank you for your advice!
There's a great new place in Uptown, they also happen to have amazing food. It's called MAX's Wine Dive. Its at Lemmon and Mckinney I believe
I like to entertain at my place.
Much more intimate...and with a 12 foot tall fireplace in my bedroom!
There's a great new place in Uptown, they also happen to have amazing food. It's called MAX's Wine Dive. Its at Lemmon and Mckinney I believe Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Thank you honey! I will have to check that out
let me know when you do! I would definitely be interested in going back!
Take a case of Yuengling Dawn and you won't have to worry about what to drink. LMAO
Depends on what you want. Great wine? Not in Dallas. Lively atmosphere, albeit with a certain lack of elegance and decent wine? Max's Wine Dive is fine.

A much more quiet and contemplative place to enjoy a good to very glass of wine and have a nice quiet conversation? Sadly, Dallas doesn't have much in this range anymore. Probably the closest you can get is The Cork Wine Bar in Uptown. It's a retail wine shop that sells tastes and glasses of wine via a prepaid card. Wine is dispensed from inert gas sealed systems by employees. But there are a few tables and the selection of wines by the glass is marginally more interesting that Max's or one of the Cru wine bars.
Have heard Mercy Wine Bar in Addison is good but have not been there. Could always go to Pappas Bros, a Wine Spectator Grand Award Winner.