Provider Showcases??

Still waiting for the Provider Showcase tab to list Connecticut/New England on the drop down menu....any progress??
Hey guys, how come the Provider Showcase tap dissappeared again?? How do I search the Provider Showcases??
Ed, here's what's happening so hang in there:
Showcase feature getting a little maintenance
Showcases are getting a little maintenance right now. They should be juiced up and ready to go in about 4-5 days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
St. C
Sorry y'all. The showcase maintenance isn't related to any of the provider ad policies. Just getting some minor nut 'n' bolt tweaks. They'll be back in a few days. btw, the 'My ECCIE reviews' link below a provider's avatar will return soon. That was somehow linked but it's not part of the maintenance so I'll see if I can get that back online in the next day or two max.

sorry for the inconvenience!

stchris
Can anybody tell me why one of my reviews does not appear in my profile?? I tend to use these providers/reviews as references and it makes it more difficult to find if they are not listed in my public profile. Please advise....Ed
Have you received a note saying it was approved? Forward me a date, etc. when it was made. If it wasn't approved it may note be visible. I'm guessing on this but that's what I suspect.