Come on Ohio!

Come on Ohio!!!! We are a horny state, why is the Ohio board so lame? Let's chat, let's get to know each other some! Lol come on I'm bored lol!
  • MLG
  • 04-09-2016, 12:04 PM

Hi Ash!
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2016, 01:45 PM
That would indeed be nice.

It used to be a place with some interesting people and discussions. Never a real hot spot, but a fun place to chat. It has gotten quite quiet since some of the main contributors have gone.
Hi I am in Ohio looking for some fun and play :-P
I work in Dayton and there are a TON of providers here. Unfortunately, most of them are staff edit and not very reputable. I'd actually love to meet girls like me and to interact with some of the guys here.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

St. Searcher
What city?
There are some very classy ladies in the Dayton, OH area. Just need to know where to get the info.
Hi, everyone. You guys are definitely right about the lack of activity in the Ohio boards. I'm a newbie which sucks because I don't have any reviews. Need reviews in order to become a verified provider on these review boards, but need to be verified to even get most clients, haha.
Hi, everyone. You guys are definitely right about the lack of activity in the Ohio boards. I'm a newbie which sucks because I don't have any reviews. Need reviews in order to become a verified provider on these review boards, but need to be verified to even get most clients, haha. Originally Posted by IrresistiblyIvy
Double-edged sword huh? Lol
Yeah, it's frustrating, haha. All I can do is wait, I guess.
Ohio was VERY active around 10 years ago. I can't remember all the details of the rebirth but many moved to another board during that time & never came back. Bummer for all. Also, with the improved economy, far fewer ladies available these days. Plus some of us guys formed UTR or SB type of relationships.
Let's make this a useful board. Participate and contribute!
Let's make this a useful board. Participate and contribute! Originally Posted by beckerpa
Good idea.Hello Ohio from Indianapolis.Indiana
Ohio was VERY active around 10 years ago. I can't remember all the details of the rebirth but many moved to another board during that time & never came back. Bummer for all. Also, with the improved economy, far fewer ladies available these days. Plus some of us guys formed UTR or SB type of relationships. Originally Posted by Captain Columbus
The real irony is that the board that so many migrated to is now a dead zone. I'm based in Ohio-- but I rely heavily on traveling because the board culture is just almost non-existant here.
I am near Youngstown and follow the Pittsburgh Board. Would sure like to see some more Ohio activity, especially near Youngstown and NE Ohio.