Dallas got one so how about Austin Dommes/subbies!

As much as i love Dallas thats a far trip for me. And even though i am new here i would defiantly be interested to know which local providers might be available for such encounters.
I'm a femme domme. As well as a highly skilled domina. Meaning we can either play some festive slap and tickle games .. or I can bring the pain. And yes, I do have the perfect little subbie...
If I'm not your cup of tea, I would also highly recommend Olivia Reigns as she is also a local femme domme who is highly skilled as well.
Can't think of any others off hand that I would personally recommend, but that should get you started at least.

~K
I lean heavily towards the Domme/Top/Sadist side of the spectrum and have been "in the lifestyle" for about six years. It's a natural extension of my sexuality and something I find deeply satisfying. I do, however, find it to be a more personal and intimate experience. Finding compatibility and chemistry, as well as someone who has a shared interest in your preferred areas of play is vital.

I have training in a number of areas of safe play and am always interested in more education! I'm not really into shibari, mummification and other forms of heavy bondage (what can I say? It takes too long and I get bored), but I do enjoy restraint and less intricate rope play. I don't engage in activities like fire cupping, needle/piercing play, blood play, or any kind of discipline that breaks the skin for safety reasons. I also leave the single tail at home so we don't disturb the neighbors (wink wink).

My primary areas of interest are: power exchange, service subs, bondage, humiliation, role play, feminization, regression, sensory play of all sorts, impact play, chastity, discipline, discipline and more discipline. It's all about the psychological intensity of the scene. All of the physical artifice is an accessory and a means to mental and emotional ends. I prefer acting as a Domina to men, but am open to female submissives as well.

I know there have to be more of us around! I love other kinky people
They are here, but are few and far between. Some visiting providers also tour thru Austin and offer it on occasion. Good Luck finding one who can whip your emotions into a frenzy. There are a lot of factors to consider. You don't want someone who could (accidently) hurt you or get hurt by a lack of knowledge of safe techniques. So experience is a big plus. Finding a personality who excites you is the tough part, and then matching her preferences with your own predilections. Start with ladies who explicitly advertise such services on here (or better yet those who responded to your thread). i've learned there's a lot to be said for keeping my mouth shut so i'll just sit here quietly and hope i haven't angered any dominant women who enjoy punishment activities way too much.
I'm told Taylor Maiden has serious skills in this area, and a very nice play space, but i'm knot speaking from personal experience.