DR Nights (beware)

Hey I did one of the all inclusive trips with a company called DR Nights and it was awful. SO bad I left 1/2 way though with no refund.

Its run out of a stripclub and all the girls are strippers- thats the basic quality you are dealing with 3rd world strip club chic. I had reserved two girls- paid extra for it and paid for a memebership to see th epics to do that- low and behold when I arrive both arent available. Next I need to pick and there was no talent anywhere like the pics on website. Hygiene isnt great- one girl smelled of sweat and the other was hairy as hell on her arms and legs.

No english, no interaction with each other, most of the things promised on the menu werent available- it was awkward to be in a regular family resort with two strippers- it was obvious to all what was going on.

When I complained it was pointless- they didnt care and it was too late, they had all my money. its not like how it was in my mind and I would never do it again with DR. Nights
wOW . . .Thanks for that TOFTT report.

Too Bad.
Good to know. I'll keep my sights set on Blackbeard's then. More affordable anyway.
I never liked that company. When you looked in their FAQ they said you could request bareback. A Huge Red flag.

I have stayed at Blue Paradise and cannot recommend it enough.

It is pricey but they always have hot girls and you can see them for free on their instagram.
@HAPrime

At BP, how do those coupons work? You only get one, and have to buy more if you want to have additional fun during a 3 night stay?
It is like how Oxygen Resort was run in the past. I have not been with the new outfit that runs them now.

When you arrive you will get a little folio book, inside will be all of the coupons you reserved. If you want additional coupons you can purchase them on property or at time of reservation.

Number of coupons depends on the package you select. I normally get the package that gets you 2 - 2 hour coupons and an overnight coupon PER NIGHT. Because I have shitty flight options to Puerta Plata,I normally don't use my first overnight when I arrive. I normally will save it for my last night.

I hope that helps you out.
You could definitely tell this is fake review mainly when they compare a beachfront resort like (DrNights) with a motel like blackbeards. ....

Nice try!
I am not so sure hold, I get emails all the time from the big 3 so I have a monthly comparison that I can make and the quality of Oxygen talent vs. Dr is not even worth comparing and yes blackbeards is better than Dr. I am curious about blue.