Renaming... suggestions??

I hope y'all can indulge me for a minute...

I've recently decided to full-on Domme (well, more like 95%) and want to keep my Veronica Moore "persona" completely separate from my Domme persona. So I will need a separate site, different pictures and a new name.

Of course, the site and pictures are the easy parts (lol). Veronica Moore was pretty much the easiest name in the world for me to pick (named myself after Veronica from the Archie comics lol), but I'm finding myself struggling on a new name (which is what's stopping me from buying my Domina domain and moving on with the process). Although... I'll probably just be referred to as "Mistress" all the time anyway haha

I want something that invokes simultaneous feelings of sternness and sensuality.

So far I've come up with these names:

Antigone (but I know people will have trouble pronouncing and spelling this... they already have problems spelling Veronica. Haven't seen another with this name before).

Ismene (lol I know... I know... but I love Greek tragedies)

Azul

Verde (this and the previous lack imagination )

Kenya
Mali
Zahara (I know African names are particularly good for biz, but I don't know many)

Katana (Kinda cheesy... very "Mortal Kombat" lol... but this is how much trouble I'm having coming up with a name)

Veronique (love this one the most, but for obvious reasons wouldn't be the smartest move for me to pick it lol)

Zara (I love this name, but it's the same as a provider who's notorious in NOLA for bad reviews)

So yeah... that's all I got

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. PLEASE. Seriously, I'm at the end of my rope >_<.

And I'm sorry if this comes across as a threAD, it's not my intention. I probably won't even advertise on ECCIE anyway when I'm ready to start working. I just need help on a name.... desperately.

Thanks in advance!
If you select our suggestion, do we get a free session?
How about:
Lhammer D'Homedipo
Lexus Mercedes, or Infiniti Puegeot
Painin De'groin
Yeah if I take your suggestion, definitely a free session.

But... your suggestions kinda... hmm... would be fabulous if I was looking for a Drag name though (lol). I will forward these to an aspiring Drag Queen I know, though. Maybe (s)he'll give you a free session for the names? ;-)
How about just Mistress?
Hey "DOMINICA"! When do we start my free session! Woodpecker12
How bout Temptress Verde may sound simple but sometimes when you think to hard about it the imagination goes away
  • PSD
  • 02-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Sidonia...very uncommon...
I feel your pain sister. It'll come to you.
How about Victoria Stillwell? She scares me. . .
A gentle suggestion: what ever name you choose, run it through Max Fisch to see if it's been used.
Olga....
@babee yeah I'm really driving myself crazy trying to come up with something

@annabellee yeah that is one reason (one of many) why I'm trying to switch from Veronica
Mistress Pareo (latin for obey)
Era Pareo (latin mistress obey)
Mistress Shinigami (Soul reaper, Anime reference of Bleach.)
Goddess Valkeri

Mistress Moore

Douleur Dure - Hard Pain in French

Liebevolle Knechtschaft - loving bondage in German

Le fond rouge - Red bottom in french

soumission attachée - French for Tied submission

Mistress Refrene - Restrain in Spanish

Goddes Lagekragen - Posture collar
There's a fairly well known provider in Dallas going by Katana if I'm not mistaken. She used to work at Studio1. Asian or Asian mix. Don't know if she's still around or not but I think she might be. Occassionally see an ISO for her.