Ads for Another Realm activities

On that other site, this section also included ads and reviews as well as open discussions...

Where can I post an ad for my services a s Domme ...
Dearest Mistress E,

As of yet,we do not have a Ad or Review subforum here. I am lobbying for one, but has not happened.

Will keep working on it, but this may have just served as one for you,

LOL!
I'm with Euphemia.
I am in favor of such a forum, as well as a similar forum for reviews.
Fawn told me to post my BDSM reviews under Other Reviews. Does that help??
Fawn told me to post my BDSM reviews under Other Reviews. Does that help?? Originally Posted by supersarge
Well, I don't normally read that forum. If they're going to be posted there, guess I'll have to start. Is there a forum called "Other Reviews" in every geographical area. If not, I would argue that reviews should be centrally located so they would be easily searched.
I also think, in all fairness to that particular realm, there should be a place specific to Doms and Subs, including ads, reviews, discussion. Would definitely make it easier for the gents to find the mistress or slave they are looking for instead of having to sift through all the ladies.
I also think, in all fairness to that particular realm, there should be a place specific to Doms and Subs, including ads, reviews, discussion. Would definitely make it easier for the gents to find the mistress or slave they are looking for instead of having to sift through all the ladies. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Great idea!!! Let's make it easier for folks to find their deserts by having a pie shelf, cake shelf, cookie shelf, etc., instead of just a desert shelf.
Great idea!!! Let's make it easier for folks to find their deserts by having a pie shelf, cake shelf, cookie shelf, etc., instead of just a desert shelf. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
When this forum was initially being hashed out there was a discussion on breaking the forum up into different levels of delicious caloric content.

But since the forum is new and hasn't really taken off yet (I believe at this writing we have about 37 topics), I personally don't see a reason to divide this forum into sub (I'm sure you like that word, Charles!) catagories.

We hope to see a review section in the near future. But with all good things, it takes some time to accomplish.

Please be patient. And PLEASE post new topics and show everyone that this is a great forum!!! (Shameless plug, I know, but I love this type of discussion!)

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Yeah, I was wondering about that too, Ms E!

The "Other Reviews" Section seems to be "all SW all the time..." I'd really rather not have BDSM reviews over there. I guess the only way to get some attention to this forum is to make it more active (for now) lol
EW, thanks for the breakdown of why we don't have subforums yet.