Nipple Clamps

I thought that would get your attention...

There are several different types of nipple clamps on the market today and I was wondering if anyone has a preference or recommendation.

Here are some I found:

Japanese Clover Clamps

Tweezer Clamps

Circular Clamps

Wireless Vibrating Clamps
I have one rule when a lady or domme applies nipples clamps to me, leave them on until the session is over. The pain of them stimulates the stuff out of me.
I like those tweezer clamps, I've had clothespins unsed on me and I'm not that much of a fan of them, but like Sarge said, its not while their on but when they come off that the pain/pleasure hits.
I've never had anything as expensive as these applied to me (I have a **small** problem [seems like all of me is small ] in that my nipples are mostly innies. However, I would be more than willing to have a domme experiment on me with each of these specimens and I would give feedback as to which one I liked the best. And yes, it would require several sessions to go through the variety.
Yet to find a kind I didn't like (used on me.)
Ditto.
I love it when a provider pinches or bites my nips, fuck ya. Clamps, I don't know..
All the above!! I love nipple clamps... nipple play... giving & receiving...
Oh shit! Wireless Vibrating Clamps??? Those are insane!!!! I LOVE NIPPLE CLAMPS!!!!!!!!! I would enjoy them more on me than on the guy though..lol. But I do enjoy pain.
Oh shit! Wireless Vibrating Clamps??? Those are insane!!!! I LOVE NIPPLE CLAMPS!!!!!!!!! I would enjoy them more on me than on the guy though..lol. But I do enjoy pain. Originally Posted by MissNaughtyNikki
Nice Nikki, that's what I'm talking about!
@ Kohana Koa- Excellent avatar! And I am dead serious!!! Nipple Clamps are greatness and pain is pleasure. Depending on the type of pain of course! Lol...
And I am dead serious!!! Nipple Clamps are greatness and pain is pleasure. Depending on the type of pain of course! Lol... Originally Posted by MissNaughtyNikki
Looks like I have a volunteer, muah!!!
HHHHHMMMM, I have three different kind. My fave for me are the vibrating ones (use a fingernail over the tip of the nipple while they are one and OMG that is intense). The other two sets (one are the same as the first pic posted) are for my subjects...they tend to be a little harsher. Kisses and spankings....LACE
Oh shit!!! Lacensatin u rock!!!
KK,

Sounds like we need to PPE /KK sweet MissNN..... ASAP, PDQ, BD/SM, LOL!

I got those clamps.... Fill in the name here....

PPE