My Giggle Date

This sort of ties in to EW's voyeur thread.

I have a friend (platonic) who is almost as perverted as I am. I just love him. "I never know what you are going to say when you call." "Gradey" said to me once. "But you always answer when I do." said I. "You should be scared. You know I'm twisted." "Ha ha ha. That's true." And knowing Gradey, I thought to myself One of these days, I'm going to call him in the middle of a session....

A few days later:

I had a date with one of my regulars. Very stand up, confident guy who had never really taken that walk on the wild side. Now, normally I turn my phone off as I open the door and I just lay it down wherever. But this time I was on the phone when he arrived. "David" walked over sat on the bed and I walked over and sat on him as I finished my convo and just tossed the phone on my bedside table.

Some few minutes later as I look down at David, I see the phone out of the corner of my eye. And I start to giggle.

"What?" says David all unsuspecting. I reach over, hit send and speaker.

"Hello?" says Gradey. And I really start to giggle at the shock on David's face.

"Oh God. What are you doing?" says The Voice.

"David." More giggles, "And he can't decide if he likes it. But he's under me right now and I'm not letting him up."

All three of us had a great time as Gradey choreographed David and I and David gave a running commentary. I just giggled through most of it.

And Gradey still answers when I call because you just never know.......
Yes!!!
  • PSD
  • 03-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Yes!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

+1

My kinda lady! You go girl!
wooohoooo sexy lady!!
I have done this, it definitely adds spice to the party....
I’d just love it!