I DONT HAVE WORDS

I didn't see a sticky with rules but if I get a point or whatevr deducted I don't give a fuck. THIS DIGUSTING WASTE OF A LIFE CONTACTED ME ABOUT AN APP. ASKED IF I WAS A MILF, .
734-***-*177 Edit Staff. You've been on the board long enough to have read the sticky in the Ladies Infoshare on Phone number Masking Guidelines.
WOW! on all counts
You're right. He's a disgusting waste of life. But he's not worth getting banned over, Alannah! I hope it's a short ban.

I thought it was only a bannable offense if you outed a MEMBER of this site. And you said he's NOT a member, doesn't have a handle and you didn't put his name in the post. So I don't know what's up with that. It's just a phone number and he is not a member. And we have to protect the ladies, clients and ECCIE itself. Staff edit to removed Forbidden Topic. dj8
This site is getting pathetic.
I’m confused...u don’t give a #%^* yet u created this post where u try to act tough and bad but are freakin out over a point??? It takes 20 to get banned. Perhaps u could try words with friends as outlet for ur Borden and feeling of loneliness vs coming of crazy and an attention whore seeking any attention even negative. . People will respons to ur feelings of frustration over a situation better than if u act irrational and cucko af
She's mad cause he asked if she was a MILF???

Some of us love MILF's...

Some of us love MILF's... Originally Posted by Warptcuck

X10 for me
That's why I didn't get this thread?! MILFs rule, LOL

Some of us love MILF's... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
What Straightshooter and Instfixer said!!!! Love em!
there was a little more before the edit...LOL

Everyone loves MILFs
I much prefer an experienced MILF over a 20 something princess.
there was a little more before the edit...LOL

Everyone loves MILFs Originally Posted by B Three

Yes. There was a lot more info that she gave. The problem wasn’t with asking her if she was a MILF. B Three is right, everyone loves MILFs. I got a point for referring to the real problem in my post, because I read the post before the edit. I won’t do it again. I’ll never refer to that on this site ever. Even in a PM. But the ban was for not masking the Client’s cell number I think.
I should have known better than to mention such a thing. But IMHO she was right to freak out a little. So maybe cool it with the nastyness (just one or two of you) and support a member of our community? You can also get points for being rude to other members.
You’re awesome Fizley!
Be nice if they ban dudes on here like they do providers.
Far far far more guys are banned here than ladies. And for much longer times.
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2019, 11:21 AM
Far far far more guys are banned here than ladies. And for much longer times. Originally Posted by B Three
There should be a love button instead of like for this^