THREAT by another provider

What do you do when another provider makes a threat of hostility and exposing you and going to the police when you keep ignoring them and blocking them every way you can? She's wild and not well . What she claims is also untrue and has the truth distorted...WAY DISTORTED. I wont sit idol if it doesnt stop. I dont want to pursue slander charges...but....
Any advise?
If she is an Eccie member immediately contact your local Moderator and put her on report. If she’s not, I’m at a loss! PS: forget slander charges. You would end up spending 5 grand or more to a lawyer and might win $100 and do not forget you would have to, under oath in a deposition, lay out your whole life’s story including your work history and how do you supplement your income! Ready for all that?
Yes. PM me more information or forward anything you can to websupport@eccie.net
Any advise? Originally Posted by MissOklahoma

...on Eccie! La,la,la....

Oh, you might consider getting off Eccie and staying off. The most popular lady in my area (if total review counts here and other boards add up) claims to have been outed six (6) times! But she's still on here, waiting for lucky number 7!
The best defense against slander is the truth. If her allegations against you are false, you have nothing to worry about. And I believe even if she is a member here if the issue started elsewhere, i.e. text messages or phone, that has nothing to do with Eccie and theres little mods will do.
What do you do when another provider makes a threat of hostility and exposing you and going to the police when you keep ignoring them and blocking them every way you can? She's wild and not well . What she claims is also untrue and has the truth distorted...WAY DISTORTED. I wont sit idol if it doesnt stop. I dont want to pursue slander charges...but.... Originally Posted by MissOklahoma

This sounds like the girls in high school. You want to get with the gossip group and tell everyone about the girl who doesn't like you and is making threats and is going to tell the teacher on you. You respond with you won't take this and you don't want to go to the teacher, but you might anyway. What do you do?

Ignore her, walk away! For thousands of years, guys have been walking away from women when they have a bitch fit.

Guys have learned to keep their mouths shut and ignore some women, why can't girls?

That woman must be single: ever wonder why?
Thank you everyone- very much..shes list her damn mind and is now making threats against her own spa. I have contacted 2 mods on other sites already and I believe I need to contact danielle silver now...oh...her name??? VIOLET DOLL
Yes. PM me more information or forward anything you can to websupport@eccie.net Originally Posted by B Three

Best advice given in this thread!
Feel free to contact me.. You have my number..

As BThree said, send all PM to support.

If you need help, you know I'm always here to help..

DS
What do you do when another provider makes a threat of ...going to the police ...? Originally Posted by MissOklahoma
Let's think about this a minute: What will she tell them? Does she have any evidence to substantiate her claims? If not, the law will -- at the very least -- dismiss her as someone, likely mentally ill, who has a personal vendetta against you; and at worst, may charge her with filing a false report. They don't like their time wasted.

As far as any slander she may spread about you among this "community": It appears, from the "encounter reports" on you, that you have a solid rep. Those of us who "do our homework" and see your track record will likely ignore her rants -- especially if her own posts show evidence of drama queen syndrome, or if review on her are mixed. As for those who do NOT "do their homework", they're not worth your worry.

When getting references on prospective clients, one of my favorite ladies attaches as much (if not more) importance to WHO says as to WHAT is said; so, if your reviewers are well established and highly regarded among the ladies, you are in good shape.