Best place to eat and hang in Fort Lauderdale

Hi guy's I'm visiting Fort Lauderdale in June for vacation.

I've never been and just wondering well it's the place to be for food and maybe meet some hot chicks lol.
Thanks
You wont get many responses here this place is kinda quiet.

But I like Hollywood beach board walk look it up nice beach and has bars, restaurants and shops right along the board walk.

Fort Lauderdale beach is nice but bars and restaurants are across the street.

While at Hollywood Beach try a Reastaurant called Sardelie's one of the best in the area.

For great night life go to Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale you will find what you seek there. In great night life and women as well.
Bokampers is a lot of fun in fort lauderdale also blue martini food in fort lauderdale motoranos casa de angelo excellent
Thanks bunch guys. I can't wait to go. ��
Ft lauderdale beach at the end of las Olas Blvd is ground zero. Ironically that block is currently under heavy construction. Up and down route 1 from there are a variety of upscale bars and restaurants. Uber west on las Olas Blvd and you’ll find tons of hip and trendy bars, restaurants and nightlife with lots of good people watching.

15 mins north on rt A1A is Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, another hip and trendy beach with tons of beach bars and restaurants.