Review: (Germany) Luna at Firma Schiller in Stuttgart

Date: 07/01/2019
Name: Luna
Contact Info: 0152-27937944
http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1419
URL / Website: https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...hiller-9328952
General Area: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee exit.

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes.
Activities: Massage, DATY, BBBJ, Missionary, Missionary with legs on shoulders, HJ, BBBJ, Missionary, K9, Cowgirl, Facesitting, spanking, HJ and cum on breasts.
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 100 + tip
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair that goes past the middle of her back, with dark brown roots.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: She's what the Brits would call a "stunner." Do you see the pictures on her profile? That's really her, and she looks much better in person.

She is a thin, German girl of Italian descent with B size breasts with small, pink nipples. She has a flat stomach, a soft body that could belong to a fitness model. She is the perfect definition of femininity. Her curves are soft, but she's not thick or fat. Her skin is silky smooth without any blemishes. Her teeth are pearly white, and she loves to show off her smile.

Recommendation: Yes
It's good to see that the Germans are giving back for the headaches they created in the 1940's. Very nice looking girl and all to be had for the cost of a QV over here. The review format is stellar as usual. Taking care of the weiner schnitzel.
It's good to see that the Germans are giving back for the headaches they created in the 1940's. Very nice looking girl and all to be had for the cost of a QV over here. The review format is stellar as usual. Taking care of the weiner schnitzel. Originally Posted by duraman
Trust me, their women are definitely paying us back and then some.
Bottom Line Up Front: She’s a stunningly beautiful 21 year old. She’s about 5’5 to 5’6, and weighs probably 110. She’s got such a sweet personality and loves to flash her smile. Her demeanor is so refreshing. She did her very best to please me. Her moans were real, and sexy as hell. She’s tight. She likes doggy, and can take a pounding. Even though she didn’t kiss me or lick my nipples like I asked her to, I felt like this was a GFE experience.

She’s a passionate woman and wants to please. For 100 Euro, you get a BBBJ and CFS with a 21 year old German girl of Italian descent. It doesn’t get much better than that.