Name: Russian Ingrid
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N/A
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Address: Bebenhäuser Hof 2-6, 70173
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Touching, sucking on nipples, HJ, CBJ, Missionary, missionary with legs on top of shoulders
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long straight strawberry blonde that came down to her back. There was a red light in the room and it threw my perception off.
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a tall, Russian beauty about 5’10 with a beautiful face and smile. She’s very slender with soft A-B cups with perky nipples. I think they were pink, but the red lighting distorts the picture. She wore a black bra and a thong. She has a few tattoos, but they weren’t distracting. She is clean shaven down below.

Recommendation: Yes, but only for a QV pump and dump.
I’ve rethought this one. Maybe it wasn’t so bad.

You don’t get the GFE, but it’s a basic service. What Ingrid provided was pretty good for the price.

Her attitude is a little abrasive, but she’s not bad in the sack. Actually, she was better than the other two DFH experiences.

Bulgarian Elisa - rip off.

Russian Anastasia - nice smile, but more limited services.

I think I got spoiled at Firma Schiller. It offers a higher level of service as it’s a brothel. The DFH is the red light district.

I will say that I’m still a beginner. I’m not perfect, and I make mistakes. Ingrid did give me a great blowjob, and she didn’t try to cheat me or upsell. So, considering that, I would see her again.