Review: (Germany) French girl, Betty, at Firma Schiller, Stuttgart, Germany

Date: 07/15/2019
Name: Betty
Contact Info: 0152-27937944
URL / Website: http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/661
General Area: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee exit.

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.
Activities: Massage, LFK, DFK, nipple play, BBBJ, Missionary, one leg on shoulder Missionary, conversation
Session Length: 60 minutes
Fee: 100 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Curly, dark brown hair that goes down the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Her photos don't accurately represent what she looks like. Long story short, she's built like a brick shithouse. She's not fat, but she is thick. What do I mean? She has huge D size breasts, a slim waist with a four pack of abs with a little bit of fat, a big, firm ass and legs that look like they belong on a soccer player from the French Women's National Team.

She is a little dark skinned. I asked her if she was Corsician, and she said no.

Here's another tidbit that doesn’t show up in photos. She has these eyes that are deep brown, and hypnotic. She has an oval shaped face that always has a smile on it. She has a very warm, bubbly persona that just doesn't translate on a still photo. I think she's much better than her pics.
Recommendation: Yes
Edits: She didn't seem so impressed by my massage.

Rules: She's easy going. No anal. Nothing too rough. Her skin bruises easily. Oh, just be kinda slow, gentle and not too fast. (read the details, and you'll understand).

I didn't mention what happened, so here goes.

Before I put my cock inside her, I lowered my head to her large D breasts with huge nipples. I put it in my mouth, and started sucking.

She screamed. She told me to slow down and not so fast. Her nipples are just very sensitive, not that I was too rough. Although she might beg to differ.

Also, I was kissing her neck, and I put my tongue in her ear. She definitely didn't like it.

I think I did it two or three times during our encounter. Not that I meant to push boundaries, but it just a habit of mine.

She didn't seem offended or upset, although she giggled and stopped me.

If you see her, I don't think she likes it rough. I didn't really fuck her hard, but I've had girls say that, and once you get them warmed up, it's a different story.

But, while we were talking, I asked her about her typical client. I asked her if they were rough with her.

She said a lot of men are incredibly rough with her. She says she usually tells them that she bruises easily, and to go slow.

She's said some guys were so hard that she told them, they weren't compatible and she would find another girl for them.

Really cool, but different visit. In the end, she did kiss me passionately good-bye, but didn't ask for me to see her again.

Another thing different about her is she's one of the few European girls (Brits included) that hasn't asked me about my personal life, and/or invited me to come back.
Double Tap. Please delete.
WOW
Great Review--THANKS

Most of those pix seem very appealing to me , thanks for further descriptions

The girls here are really good looking. I thought about going to an FKK club, but since Firma Schiller has good talent and rotates it weekly, it’s too perfect.

Keep up the good work till your time runs up, sure going to miss your updates they have helped fill in the time until my departure date fast arriving...