Leticia - straight black to mid back
Mikki - wavy died blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Melony - very cute face, glasses, junk in the trunk
Melody - perfect petite teen body
Leticia - slender model type
Mikki - slender and fit
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the submission, you hit a few ' brand name' girls for sure on your visit.

Getting to/from Darmstadt: If not driving you can taxi from the FFMain Hbf for 65 Euros. Good luck negotiating that down if you do you will get 60e. UBER is also back in FRA now, few Euros less but I don't use UBER there.

or you can take the train.

I made the mistake of taking the SBahn 3 for well over 25 visits my first two years only to realize I was on a :39 min all stop journey and that at :04, :06 and :30 of every hour the RB 60, 67 and 68 all go to Darmstadt in either 17 min nonstop or 19 minutes if on the 68 in Langen it makes one stop ( ironically many of the Sharks live here and share apartments). From the Darmstadt Hbh it is an 11-13 Euro taxi but try to ask for the fixed price 10 Euro ride, if not fuck it pay the extra 1-3 Euros. Train is I think 8,50e each way so Sharks RT roughly is 40-42 Euros.

Coming back, take the RB68 on the :30 up until I think 11:30 PM than it is the RB60 or the SBahn you have to take. 19 minutes. One stop. From Sharks to the Hbf demand the 10e flat fee, they will take it. If not go to the next cab, all metered cabs are authorized by their bosses to give 10e fixed fares, don't let them tell you otherwise.

If you want to taxi back they will ask for 60e, take 50e but try for 40e and no more than 50e. It is a fun ride back and at least once worth it. Nice Mercedes ride on the Autobahn the taxi will literally fly you back

Sauna infusions: Come early afternoon and in to the night on the hour I think the :30 unless they changed it the Saunameister will do a different infusion, is usually 15 minutes with intense heat and once the door closes you can't leave unless you want be cursed out by angry Germans. Do a few of these, you will feel entirely rejuvenated. Ice pool for afterwards right next to it. Several minutes prior to the start a guy with a bell and black tee shirt will walk around signaling the infusion is starting in the next 20 minutes or so, Sauna wraps on hand in the back no need use the towels.

Asian Buffet: Wednesday thru Sunday Sharks offers an Asian buffet in addition to the usual buffet usually is always duck, szechuan beef, fried rice, lo mein noodles, spring rolls as well as a very good yellow chicken curry.

Discount Days 65e is normal entry however on Sundays it is 50e all day and Wednesday is also a discount day 50e but expect the club to be packed these days. IMHO these days are to be avoided not worth saving 15e to be stuck in giant crowds. One reason to not go these days is to go on the slow days, Monday and Tuesday and Thursdays are great days to go to Sharks and get better deals. If you will go a lot, get the 20 pass, I think I paid 1000e for it so that gave me 20 entries for 50 Euro each but I used that up last year some time.

Massage If you have time get a massage, see if Stephan is still there. He is a Bulgarian guy with giant hands who will give you the best massage of your life, just tell him to kill you. He will know what you want. After that you can shower off and go fuck some Shark, and one before of course to relax you.

Taking a nap: This can be quite a challenge as the Sharks will wake you up, they will not leave a guy in peace. I have seen several guys trying to sleep only to get woken up. I know a few guys who woke up to blowjobs and an un-ordered 50e bill and arguing at reception downstairs. You have two ways to avoid this although the waking up to the 50e bill is rare. As to sleeping

* Take the ' Do not disturb ' sign from your hotel door and place it over your chest and enjoy your nap.

* On the upper level are some igloo shaped rooms to fuck in, simply go in one of those and pull the shade and sleep, anyone walking by will think a session is in place.

Robes and Towels Back in 2016 I quickly earned the reputation as the Hessen Towel Thief and started my collection at Sharks as they have the best towels. I am proud to say that I now have over 7 Sharks towels here both in white and two shades of grays and black as well. I also have the ladies pink one, I took it from a session I had with a favorite there and it has yet to be washed! Her pussy was on top of it. I will never wash it! I have also helped myself to the blue and the white perforated robes, they are great for Texas not too hot not too cold. I have three Sauna wraps as well. The only club I am missing a towel from are the Red Mainhatten ones the girls wear, can't hock one for the life of me but the receptionist did offer me one on my birthday but my birthdays are spent elsewhere in Germany. I have been to Mainhatten over 100 times now and can't get the red towel out of there than again I actually probably could but it is always going to be a home base and don't feel like getting caught. The odds are 50/50 of getting popped I think so not worth it.

The Red Room The girls all know which room this is, it is the downstairs room to the left of the fish tank as you face it across from the sauna. Has AC. The Sharks I know all know to check that room first when we go. It is lit up in red lights and for some reason red lights play all kinds of magical tricks on my mind and just make the sessions great.

Personally I really fucking hate this place but things in GER are cyclical for me and I think I will go back, the next trip is 16 days long and I do miss a few of the Sharks ( about 5 of them, 2 in particular) and for them I think I will go down there very soon. I will send off the WhatsApps to try to pre book. It is nothing short of a tourist trap as are all the Hessen clubs with a few down to earth good girls in there, the rest are a bunch of upselling greedy girls who think they are doing us a favor taking our money and fucking us. Screw them. Literally and figuratively. The quality of the girls has nosedived as has the service so I smell opportunity now, going to go take advantage of them on a slow day and if I can't pay standard 50/100 pricing I will simply stay there and hang out with the guys, eat the food use the facilities and walk out of there ' proudly unfucked' as the Germans say...

than you go fuck for cheap somewhere else or roll in to the Red Light District

Negotiating The Romanians are the smartest, most observant, aggressive working girls on the planet putting all others to shame. This is why so many lie that they are from Spain or Italy etc even Russia and other Scandinavian places which is complete fucking bullshit 90% of the time. Lying is a business for these girls and they are in the business of lying. Unless money is no object never ever go to the room with a girl unless absolutely everything from kissing, to the blowjob to how many times you fuck if you eat pussy or not etc. is discussed downstairs. Since girls want the hour and like to rush the half hour never agree to an hour downstairs unless you know her rather tell her ' Let's start with 30 minutes and see how it goes if I like you than we can extend' and at that point you now control the show and she is forced to provide the full 30 minutes and perform if she wants the hour and if she doesn't agree to this downstairs congratulations; it means you dodged a bullet.

50e for 30 min, 100e for an hour, +100 for anal, +50 for CIM are the standard prices the BBBJ the kicker, many will ask +50 just say no ! 75% of the lineup will take the 50 especially if you have been before and they know your face they will know you either have 'go to girls' or you know how to find the 50 all inclusive; like I said the Romanians are the wisest, most savvy and intelligent girls out there. However, they are beatable and they need your Euros more than you need their pussy and feel free to tell them this. If they insist on the +50 for the BBBJ just tell them ' No thanks, I have a Bulgarian regular I will wait for'; works like a charm. Or just say you are waiting on any regular, if they ask who tell them it is a secret and if they are smart and know you come regularly they will already know who it is and give you the correct price to go for the steal. Some will ( as done here) use AO ( BBFS) to steal a good guy away and off you go doing the Texas Two Step to the room.

I never thought I would think this but I am actually excited to go back to Sharks, I will land, check in and hop the train to Darmstadt and return to hunt down some very special ones on my first day.

Thanks for the submission, you hit a few ' brand name' girls for sure on your visit.

Getting to/from Darmstadt: If not driving you can taxi from the FFMain Hbf for 65 Euros. Good luck negotiating that down if you do you will get 60e. UBER is also back in FRA now, few Euros less but I don't use UBER there.

or you can take the train.

I made the mistake of taking the SBahn 3 for well over 25 visits my first two years only to realize I was on a :39 min all stop journey and that at :04, :06 and :30 of every hour the RB 60, 67 and 68 all go to Darmstadt in either 17 min nonstop or 19 minutes if on the 68 in Langen it makes one stop ( ironically many of the Sharks live here and share apartments). From the Darmstadt Hbh it is an 11-13 Euro taxi but try to ask for the fixed price 10 Euro ride, if not fuck it pay the extra 1-3 Euros. Train is I think 8,50e each way so Sharks RT roughly is 40-42 Euros.

Coming back, take the RB68 on the :30 up until I think 11:30 PM than it is the RB60 or the SBahn you have to take. 19 minutes. One stop. From Sharks to the Hbf demand the 10e flat fee, they will take it. If not go to the next cab, all metered cabs are authorized by their bosses to give 10e fixed...

Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
I've yet to do it (always drove) but you can hop Bus "R" to Nordbahnhof from Darmstadt Hbf to Daimlerweg, which is walking distance to Sharks.

https://www.dadina.de/fahrplaene/bus/

https://stadtatlas.darmstadt.de/?coo...en%20%C3%96PNV
I've yet to do it (always drove) but you can hop Bus "R" to Nordbahnhof from Darmstadt Hbf to Daimlerweg, which is walking distance to Sharks. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
I would recommend anyone taking public transport in the FRA area put this app on their phone and have it at all times; German trains, trams etc. are notorious for sudden ' out of service' and you will need this to reroute yourself. Can use RMV apps in the Dusseldorf area too. In case the tunnel is closed ( nightmare) for any reason at all this app will reroute you as well.

https://www.rmv.de/c/de/start/

The DB app you need as well

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml

Warning: If using the RMV machine in the Hbf do not buy the day ticket for FRA and use it to go to Oase or Sharks. Many a guy has been caught on the trains ( innocently too) using the Day Ticket which is invalid outside city limits. My friend got stuck with a 60e fine ( the fine for an invalid or no ticket) in Offenbach. The Day ticket is only good on the S-Bahns, trams the U-Bahns and buses in FRA.

The walk you mention I have never figured out why anyone would do such except in the case of the local Germans who live near a station ( train or bus) that stops at the North Darmstadt station and doesn't go to the Darmstadt Hbf

As to mongers far and few. My thought is why save 10e less the bus ticket and have to make a walk even if short; alternatively one can walk from the main station as well in I think 30 minutes and one time I was so happy it was snowing I made this walk

There are two guys I know who make this walk and use the bus route as presented both Brits. One is so cheap he will only take the cheapest routes and pays the least and wonders why the girls in the RLD give him shit service as he will only pay 20e as 30e is 'too much money ' ( he also refuses to pay more than 50e in any main club and wants LFK, DFK, licking, blowjob no condom and multiple positions and wonders why the girls walk away) and the other guy I have asked ' Why do you save 10e each way when you drop 500e-1000e on the girls?' and he just says it is in his blood to be cheap with anything but pussy. To each their own...

Kind of like my Austrian friend who refuses to pay for the hotel breakfast, insists on going to the REWE to brown bag his lunch , will pay no more than 30e-70e a session ever and than at night will only go to dinner at a 4-5 star restaurant and drop 50e before going back to our hotel where he makes me walk 1 KM as he refuses to pay 15e for parking and instead leaves one of his 60K-90K + Euro cars in a shit lot for 5e to save 10e...

Funny how people are with money...

and for those parking at Sharks if the lot if full park only on the street do not park next door at the ' German Home Depot'; they have guys watching for guys parking and walking to Sharks your car will be gone.

FWIW the routes to and from Sharks and Oase are well documented on the ISG but the ultimate cheap route are the guys who take the S-Bahn 5 from FFMain to Friedrichsdorf or Bad Homburg and refuse to pay the 10e cab to Oase ( fixed price) and instead walk thru fields full of foul smelling manure to save the money.

Sharks might be starting free shuttle service follow their website soon. The Oase owner purchased a few black vans several months ago to get a step up on Sharks and it is clearly marked Oase on the vans and they run very often from the south side of the Hbf in Frankfurt.

and if you are driving anywhere in GER do not depend on your apps like WAYZ or the likes you must get one of the German live traffic updates as they move the detectors around and the German apps are the only one with true up to the date updates as well as number of drivers on the road reporting in the speed controls.
I would recommend anyone taking public transport in the FRA area put this app on their phone and have it at all times; German trains, trams etc. are notorious for sudden ' out of service' and you will need this to reroute yourself. Can use RMV apps in the Dusseldorf area too. In case the tunnel is closed ( nightmare) for any reason at all this app will reroute you as well.

https://www.rmv.de/c/de/start/

The DB app you need as well

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml

Warning: If using the RMV machine in the Hbf do not buy the day ticket for FRA and use it to go to Oase or Sharks. Many a guy has been caught on the trains ( innocently too) using the Day Ticket which is invalid outside city limits. My friend got stuck with a 60e fine ( the fine for an invalid or no ticket) in Offenbach. The Day ticket is only good on the S-Bahns, trams the U-Bahns and buses in FRA.

The walk you mention I have never figured out why anyone would do such except in the case of the local Germans who live near a station ( train or bus) that stops at the North Darmstadt station and doesn't go to the Darmstadt Hbf

As to mongers far and few. My thought is why save 10e less the bus ticket and have to make a walk even if short; alternatively one can walk from the main station as well in I think 30 minutes and one time I was so happy it was snowing I made this walk

There are two guys I know who make this walk and use the bus route as presented both Brits. One is so cheap he will only take the cheapest routes and pays the least and wonders why the girls in the RLD give him shit service as he will only pay 20e as 30e is 'too much money ' ( he also refuses to pay more than 50e in any main club and wants LFK, DFK, licking, blowjob no condom and multiple positions and wonders why the girls walk away) and the other guy I have asked ' Why do you save 10e each way when you drop 500e-1000e on the girls?' and he just says it is in his blood to be cheap with anything but pussy. To each their own...

Kind of like my Austrian friend who refuses to pay for the hotel breakfast, insists on going to the REWE to brown bag his lunch , will pay no more than 30e-70e a session ever and than at night will only go to dinner at a 4-5 star restaurant and drop 50e before going back to our hotel where he makes me walk 1 KM as he refuses to pay 15e for parking and instead leaves one of his 60K-90K + Euro cars in a shit lot for 5e to save 10e...

Funny how people are with money...

and for those parking at Sharks if the lot if full park only on the street do not park next door at the ' German Home Depot'; they have guys watching for guys parking and walking to Sharks your car will be gone.

FWIW the routes to and from Sharks and Oase are well documented on the ISG but the ultimate cheap route are the guys who take the S-Bahn 5 from FFMain to Friedrichsdorf or Bad Homburg and refuse to pay the 10e cab to Oase ( fixed price) and instead walk thru fields full of foul smelling manure to save the money.

Sharks might be starting free shuttle service follow their website soon. The Oase owner purchased a few black vans several months ago to get a step up on Sharks and it is clearly marked Oase on the vans and they run very often from the south side of the Hbf in Frankfurt.

and if you are driving anywhere in GER do not depend on your apps like WAYZ or the likes you must get one of the German live traffic updates as they move the detectors around and the German apps are the only one with true up to the date updates as well as number of drivers on the road reporting in the speed controls. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
How people are with money is indeed a curious thing. Absolutely correct on having the RMV app on the phone. I mentioned the bus because it drops you off a block from Sharks right on Otto-Rohm.And parking, I stick to street parking, down Daimlerstraße after business hours. I also, speaking of money, don't waste 20 minutes looking for free parking. If I can't find a slot reasonably quick, Parkhaus it is. I try not to drive, so it's often machts nichts anyway. Yeah, and don't get caught "schwarzfahren." I got off easy holding an invalidated ticket in Zurich once. Played the "confused American" act, which wasn't an act. The machines aren't very clear in English what you get.
Played the "confused American" act, which wasn't an act. The machines aren't very clear in English what you get. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
I tried this once since up until early 2018 no one had ever checked the tickets on the ride from the airport to the city. The machines on the upper level at the airport were packed with folks not able to figure them out and long lines so I went down the stairs to the track to the city figuring I would buy my ticket on one of those only to be out of order as the S8 was pulling in. I said ' fuck it' and after the second stop ( train only makes two in between airport and city) the DB agents were checking tickets. I really thought I was going to get off when they asked if I was a tourist and said yes as he asked to see my passport I figured all was fine until he flipped the pages in front of me and it was loaded with Frankfurt,DE stamps!

60e please!

No break for me.
I think what happened, the Swiss machine had options for tickets requiring validation for later travel, but I didn't understand what it meant. I thought I was getting a validated ticket for immediate travel. Now, I always attempt to validate one way small tickets. They don't fit if they don't require validation. I mostly use the DB app, or buy a Länder ticket if I'm actually going somewhere but in no hurry, or a day ticket. Half the time, one of the stations I used out in the sticks wouldn't work anyway, and those were trains you could buy tickets on (most REs and up, though I did see a sign on an RE train lately requiring tickets prior to boarding - probably some route with bad network connection for the ticket machine). I've gotten free rides at least once because nobody was working.